Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
So I'm never getting one. But my ffavorites are the Clydesdales! They're so pretty! Does anyone else have a favorite breed of horse?

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
its been a long time since ive really been in to horses, but i think my favorite was Freesians( i think thats what they are called...free something or other...?). they are just gorgeous pure black horses with long flowing black manes and tails with a little black feathering around their feet. just beautiful. i also think Percheron are gorgeous too. love the orange tan color. not found of chestnut coloring though. jsut boring.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
im a big fan of all draft horses and i want one.

Distinct Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Arabians, Friesians, Paints, Miniature horses, and Quarter Horses. All of these are my favorite breeds. Appaloosa's aren't the best tempered. Arabians' are very high strung. Friesians' don't always know how big they are. Paint's tend to have a bit of a wild side. Quarter horses tend to be an all around horse. And Miniature horses, well they are down bred Arabians and have all quirks of large horses. I cannot wait to get some land again and hunt down my previous horses (mom sold them against my will even though I bought them with my own money). The three that I want to own again are these babies.

Dusty(right) and Digger(left)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jewel (never changed her name that she came with)

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Im Alive_Must Die
Arabians, Friesians, Paints, Miniature horses, and Quarter Horses. All of these are my favorite breeds. Appaloosa's aren't the best tempered. Arabians' are very high strung. Friesians' don't always know how big they are. Paint's tend to have a bit of a wild side. Quarter horses tend to be an all around horse. And Miniature horses, well they are down bred Arabians and have all quirks of large horses. I cannot wait to get some land again and hunt down my previous horses (mom sold them against my will even though I bought them with my own money). The three that I want to own again are these babies.

Dusty(right) and Digger(left)

Jewel (never changed her name that she came with)

awww!! They areso adorable!!
I'm a fan of Friesians and Fjords. And the Palomino coloration.

I've had horses, but they're a ton of work, as we found out. They were a responsibility my family and I weren't ready for.

Wealthy Hoarder

I love quarter horses. If I ever could own one again I think that's the breed I will pick.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Eizoryu
I'm a fan of Friesians and Fjords. And the Palomino coloration.

I've had horses, but they're a ton of work, as we found out. They were a responsibility my family and I weren't ready for.
I love arabians and any black horse

My family had horses years ago and we were laughably unprepared and made so many mistakes. Like buying a 3 year old ungelded mutt because he was cheap and we could learn together (yea that did NOT work out) and then adopting a two week old filly because Momma had issues. We only had one ridable horse and she was such a handful for a bunch of noobs. Still, one day I'd like to maybe be involved with horses again.
I've been riding for a while, but never owned. Right now I'm employed by a carriage company and drive horses around town and at events, so I'm very familiar with drafts and adore them. I'm very closely bonded to a big bay shire named Summit. I'm saving money so when he retires, I can take him. ^^

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
tell the wolves
I've been riding for a while, but never owned. Right now I'm employed by a carriage company and drive horses around town and at events, so I'm very familiar with drafts and adore them. I'm very closely bonded to a big bay shire named Summit. I'm saving money so when he retires, I can take him. ^^

awww smile that's so sweet!!
KyokiNeko
tell the wolves

If you love horses, I would look into getting riding lessons. From there you can build knowledge about horses and making important connections. Then one day, you can own your own. ^^

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I'm scared of horses ;____;

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
tell the wolves
KyokiNeko
tell the wolves

If you love horses, I would look into getting riding lessons. From there you can build knowledge about horses and making important connections. Then one day, you can own your own. ^^

riding lessons sounds fun. I really don't ever want a horse though. I don'tfeel like I could dedicate that kkind d of time and money etc to takingcare of one. I love to llook at other people's though and I think they're so beautiful!! emotion_kirakira

Little Dead Soldier

Aweee why? :0
I adore Standardbreds, Friesians, Andalucians and Shires the most, but like most of the other breeds.

I dislike Lipizzaners though.. And I own one.

Apologies if the image fails to work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces