Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

this thread is old
i looked but i couldnt really find any reviews on them sad

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Cutchu
i looked but i couldnt really find any reviews on them sad
yeah it would be nice to get an outside review of them, it's hard to trust companies that you've never heard of before, I sent them an email, we'll see what they say back

Aged Girl

their facebook page is here

They seem like a small business just starting out. If I were financially able, I'd buy it and review it for you like I've done for a few other Gains who made similar threads. smile

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Nurse Kipsie
their facebook page is here

They seem like a small business just starting out. If I were financially able, I'd buy it and review it for you like I've done for a few other Gains who made similar threads. smile
wow thanks! i didn't even think to look them up other place on the web.

Eloquent Gawker

Lettuce is worthless, broccoli should not be eaten in every meal as cruciferous vegetables can cause thyroid issues over time. Both veg come before organs, and there is more kidney than liver, which is out of whack. Plus the bone is dried and powdered.

All in all, no thanks.

Devoted Inquisitor

Savage Destiny
Plus the bone is dried and powdered.

that's so they can snort it
Latrans
Savage Destiny
Plus the bone is dried and powdered.

that's so they can snort it
Well, my dog does love snorting things.

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My father got a new job and it pays 3 times the amount he was getting before, so with this I'm getting him raw dog food. It's like $200 for 100 pounds of food, mostly because he has a sensitive stomach I hope it works, everyone keeps saying to get raw food.

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Satans Bloody Valentine
My father got a new job and it pays 3 times the amount he was getting before, so with this I'm getting him raw dog food. It's like $200 for 100 pounds of food, mostly because he has a sensitive stomach I hope it works, everyone keeps saying to get raw food.

when you say you are getting raw food do you mean you're going to buy premade raw or buy your own meat?
I've been feeding raw for 3 years now and I love the benefits, but it can be hard when your first starting out. If you want feel free to send me a message o: I can talk about feeding raw all day.
Also I just joined this place called dogforum.com and I like it so far if you want to talk to more people who feed raw.

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Erin puppy
Satans Bloody Valentine

when you say you are getting raw food do you mean you're going to buy premade raw or buy your own meat?
I've been feeding raw for 3 years now and I love the benefits, but it can be hard when your first starting out. If you want feel free to send me a message o: I can talk about feeding raw all day.
Also I just joined this place called dogforum.com and I like it so far if you want to talk to more people who feed raw.
Well I'm going to learn more about it, talk with a vet and get a plan going to switch my dog over to it, I don't know much about it so I'm going to take the vets advice on the food

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Satans Bloody Valentine
Erin puppy
Satans Bloody Valentine

Well I'm going to learn more about it, talk with a vet and get a plan going to switch my dog over to it, I don't know much about it so I'm going to take the vets advice on the food

don't be surprised if they tell you not to feed raw or that is has a ton of cons
even my new vet who is very good and supportive of people's choices said she had to list to me a bunch of cons of raw feeding.
but seeing is believing and so I stick with common sense and the experience of people who have been feeding raw for ages

there are a few warnings raw feeders will tell you like never feed cooked bones, don't feed cow femurs and similar strong bones if your dog is an overly stubborn power chewer it can break teeth.

but if your picking out a premade raw food you're more likely to get the vets approval. just remember when it's ground up it doesn't help their teeth so you'll still need to brush teeth.

the less poop, less stink, and overall healthiness is really enjoyable though :3

just be aware of hunger pukes when you first start

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Satans Bloody Valentine
Erin puppy
Satans Bloody Valentine

a lot of vets are still anti raw sadly and think that a meat eating animal eating a lot of protein will kill it. more and more vets are now doing their own research and finding that raw is wonderful but as a rule i dont take nutrition advice from most vets unless they are willing to do their own research.

internet forums are a great place to learn. also check facebook for some local raw feeding groups. having people in your area who feed raw is so helpful and they can show you all the best places to get cheap meat and organs

Halkio's Princess

Greedy Abductee

Shanna66
Satans Bloody Valentine
Erin puppy
Satans Bloody Valentine

a lot of vets are still anti raw sadly and think that a meat eating animal eating a lot of protein will kill it. more and more vets are now doing their own research and finding that raw is wonderful but as a rule i dont take nutrition advice from most vets unless they are willing to do their own research.

internet forums are a great place to learn. also check facebook for some local raw feeding groups. having people in your area who feed raw is so helpful and they can show you all the best places to get cheap meat and organs

even the idea that raw is high protein is a myth TuT it's mostly water. some high quality kibbles have higher protein percentage than raw does. Raw is mostly water, just like our bodies are mostly water.

Aged Girl

Erin puppy
Shanna66
Satans Bloody Valentine
Erin puppy
Satans Bloody Valentine

even the idea that raw is high protein is a myth TuT it's mostly water. some high quality kibbles have higher protein percentage than raw does. Raw is mostly water, just like our bodies are mostly water.

I suppose protein content correlates to The amount of food being fed and which meats are fed to the dog.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff