Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Cultist

lividdarkangel800

wait...breeders are cheaper...? i always thought they were way more pricey. the pet stores around here are around 350 for the conures. if they are cheoaer than that we might be able to get one sooner!!

i have tried talking to her before about her birdie but she never seems to really want to talk. i think shes more introverted than i am.

Generally yes! At least here in Canada. I know parrots are more available/cheaper in the US though, if that's where you're located. ^^;;

Is 350$ for the green cheeks?? Here, I see green cheeks being sold in stores for about $700. While if you contact a breeder, you can get one for about $400. And the breeder bird will more than likely be the healthier pet. Physically and mentally. Since being in a pet store generally stresses most birds out.
Though maybe where you are, the pet store and breeder prices aren't so different. Though I'd definitely try checking out local breeders! Don't rule out rescues either! A lot of parrots that wind up there do have lot's of issues. Though some are just dropped off because an owner can no longer care for it.

Oh I see! XD Well, maybe she'll open up if you keep trying lol.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Countess Kinoko
lividdarkangel800

wait...breeders are cheaper...? i always thought they were way more pricey. the pet stores around here are around 350 for the conures. if they are cheoaer than that we might be able to get one sooner!!

i have tried talking to her before about her birdie but she never seems to really want to talk. i think shes more introverted than i am.

Generally yes! At least here in Canada. I know parrots are more available/cheaper in the US though, if that's where you're located. ^^;;

Is 350$ for the green cheeks?? Here, I see green cheeks being sold in stores for about $700. While if you contact a breeder, you can get one for about $400. And the breeder bird will more than likely be the healthier pet. Physically and mentally. Since being in a pet store generally stresses most birds out.
Though maybe where you are, the pet store and breeder prices aren't so different. Though I'd definitely try checking out local breeders! Don't rule out rescues either! A lot of parrots that wind up there do have lot's of issues. Though some are just dropped off because an owner can no longer care for it.

well just by what you are saying its worht the extra money to get a better birdy. e

Partying Cultist

lividdarkangel800
Countess Kinoko
lividdarkangel800

well just by what you are saying its worht the extra money to get a better birdy. e

I think going through a good breeder is the best option yeah. ^^

Good luck!~

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
My conure's wings are trimmed. Even when they grew back she didn't like to fly...Conures are natually pretty clingy.

User Image Trixie my 2 yr. old Pineapple Green Cheek Conure getting head scratchise!

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Liliipea
My conure's wings are trimmed. Even when they grew back she didn't like to fly...Conures are natually pretty clingy.

User Image Trixie my 2 yr. old Pineapple Green Cheek Conure getting head scratchise!

so jelous!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces