Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
So, I got Samus and Sofia fixed Tuesday. Last one I have to do now is Midna. biggrin I think shes still too young though.
They are not happy with me right now. They have been doing good since they got home though. emotion_bigheart Aya, normally the bully, has been rubbing against them since they got back. Trying to make them feel better I think. She's being so sweet. emotion_kirakira The boys are being sweet too but they are always sweet.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
Aww! Well now at least you won't have to worry about them populating lol. We need to get my sister's kittens fixed.

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Areolyn
Aww! Well now at least you won't have to worry about them populating lol. We need to get my sister's kittens fixed.

all 5 of the ones at my house are now fixed. I have one at my nboyfriendsthat has to get fixed now. But i think shes too young still.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
II Princess J II
Areolyn

all 5 of the ones at my house are now fixed. I have one at my nboyfriendsthat has to get fixed now. But i think shes too young still.

Almost all of ours are fixed, except her momma cat and the three kittens. And its not like they're too young, she's just being lazy stressed

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn

Almost all of ours are fixed, except her momma cat and the three kittens. And its not like they're too young, she's just being lazy stressed

Haha well dang at least they're planning on them being fixer. How old do cats have to be to get fixed?

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
II Princess J II
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn

Haha well dang at least they're planning on them being fixer. How old do cats have to be to get fixed?

Around 8 weeks and older. They heal way faster in my experience at that age, and they are not too young to be fixed at that time. They go by weight more than age usually.

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn

Around 8 weeks and older. They heal way faster in my experience at that age, and they are not too young to be fixed at that time. They go by weight more than age usually.

well damn if that's the case that kitty is getting fixed next month

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hygienic 200
II Princess J II
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn

Yeah. I've always been told only at 6 months, but with the past cats that are fixed we did them all at like 2 months because I didn't want any more of the little farts around lol.

Magical Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn
II Princess J II
Areolyn

Yeah. I've always been told only at 6 months, but with the past cats that are fixed we did them all at like 2 months because I didn't want any more of the little farts around lol.

Hahaha iccan't blame you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces