Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

I'm too afraid to get anything sharp near him so he goes to the groomer sometimes.

I figure that since we're in a new house and the sun is shining and Gatsby doesn't look like a hairy soot sprite anymore, I could finally show some half not-bad pictures of him.

They're huge gomen

This is the best I could get before I broke out the treats
User Image

Then after I found the snacks (and moved outside because trash indoor lighting)
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

And as a bonus, here's his picture from last Halloween.
He went as the Queen of Hearts and his buddy was Alice.

User Image

Devoted Inquisitor

Aw, what a cutie--both dogs!

Dapper Dabbler

Latrans

Thank you. I'll pass the compliment on to Gatsby~'I'm sure hes thrilled to not have someone inexperienced trying to brush out all of his dead/dying undercoat.

As it is, we don't live with Caleb and his owner anymore, but he was adorable. 'v'

Devoted Inquisitor

Anton Anagram
Latrans

Thank you. I'll pass the compliment on to Gatsby~'I'm sure hes thrilled to not have someone inexperienced trying to brush out all of his dead/dying undercoat.

As it is, we don't live with Caleb and his owner anymore, but he was adorable. 'v'

Lol, if dogs could think that way I'm sure he would!
Does he have a white whisker sticking out on one side or is that only the lighting. If it is indeed the whisker, I love it.

Dapper Dabbler

Krissim Klaw
Does he have a white whisker sticking out on one side or is that only the lighting. If it is indeed the whisker, I love it.

He does indeed. The others are going white much more slowly than that one.
I keep thinking he has something on his face when I see it out of the corner of my eye.
Anton Anagram
Krissim Klaw

He does indeed. The others are going white much more slowly than that one.
I keep thinking he has something on his face when I see it out of the corner of my eye.
Hahaha, I love when white whiskers do that. Kirby has black whiskers on one side and white on the other. On his black side he always has one or two white whiskers though that pop out.

Trash

Gatlessss heart heart

CarapaxtotheMax's Partner

Dapper Sex Symbol

What a handsome little guy! Love that face.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
I feel the same way about nail trimming, I can't clip anymore and sometimes I can't keep up with dremmling. So we go to the groomer for nails every once in awhile.

He's looking so handsome! Being outside with snacks makes such a difference for photographing.
He's adorable. 4laugh

10,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Haha, hairy soot sprite..

He is seriously just too freaking adorable!

His fur just looks sooo soft, I wanna touch it!

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Krissim Klaw
Hahaha, I love when white whiskers do that. Kirby has black whiskers on one side and white on the other. On his black side he always has one or two white whiskers though that pop out.

Cosmo (sig) has black whiskers on one side and white on the other too! whee

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Cutest puppy.

User Image

(read as he)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items