• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shanna66
lividdarkangel800
Shanna66
lividdarkangel800
Shanna66

i had that happen after one of my fosters was adopted then returned the next month. i cried for days

oh sad...was she eventualy found a good home? two of my three big animals are adopted. my cat Otto, and my dog Rocky.

no, the people who adopted her seemed great and they kept her for a month but then had to move so they returned her. after they did she play bit my coworker and went after some dogs so she had to be put down

all of my mammals are adopted, besides one cat who was a stray and we just took her in

i love my adopted ferrets but i really want my next one to be a kit from a breeder. and if i ever find a carolina dog breeder that i like then ill be going to a breeder for that too. until then rescue is whats best for me

my hubby wants a husky to be our next dog. not sure if we will adopt rescue or just buy him though. we arent really in a position to get another dog.

nothing wrong with either way to get a dog. if you want a puppy from parents who are from good healthy lines then a breeder is great, and if you dont care so much about age and just want to give a dog a home then adoption is also great

we arent ready for another dog either. we have talked about it a little here and there but with both of us working so much i dont feel we need a puppy and with ferrets that free range a lot and cats running around ive need to be very careful with adult dogs. we were very lucky with stowrm.

the dog we were fostering ended up doing great with the cats but i wasnt about to trust her with the ferrets since she just played too rough with everything. she broke almost all of stowrm's toys when she stayed with us lol.

oh cute. my cat otto is my baby. i love him so much. and even better he is pure white with gorgeous blue eyes. little cross eyed but so pretty. not so much with my dog rocky. i dont think he is capable of having the type of deep relationship i crave form my dog.i love him dont get me wrong, but i dont have that deep bond i want. i think its because he is a small dog, nad was abused by his previous owners. so until i can get a big dog that i can raise right to have that good bond, im just happy that he is fluffy and adorable.