Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Love dogs?

Yes! 0.90909090909091 90.9% [ 40 ]
Nope 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Cats are better. 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

What's your favorite dog breed? Perferably in the AKC groups, but other groups are fine. biggrin My personal favorite is the .. -drum roll- The schipperke! Schipperkes were bred to kill rodents off of ships and boats, they're tails are completely cut off so they won't get in the way of their work. They are the product of a Spitz and a Belgium sheepdog. This is how they look ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now what I want to know is Youurrr favorite dog breed.Gogogogo.

BTW, Please feel free to post pictures of your dog / favorite dog breed if you'd likee. heart

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
I have too many favorites. They're mostly working dogs, and here's the list: Great Pyrenees, German Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Akita, Great Dane, Shetland Sheepdog, Pomeranian, Collie, Border Collie, and some of the cousin-breeds of these dogs... heart heart heart :^_^:
RCinderGirl1
I have too many favorites. They're mostly working dogs, and here's the list: Great Pyrenees, German Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Akita, Great Dane, Shetland Sheepdog, Pomeranian, Collie, Border Collie, and some of the cousin-breeds of these dogs... heart heart heart :^_^:

Ohhh those are all nice dogs, I epecially admire the German Shepherd and the Akita.
Which one would most fit your lifestyle? O:

Skilled Receiver

I always have such a hard time deciding my favorite breed of dog... BUT I have narrowed it down to my three ultimate favorites:
(Big Pictures Warning)
The German Shepherd Dog

The Dutch Shepherd Dog

The Australian Shepherd

You could say I have a thing for shepherds.
Cascavel
I always have such a hard time deciding my favorite breed of dog... BUT I have narrowed it down to my three ultimate favorites:
(Big Pictures Warning)
The German Shepherd Dog

The Dutch Shepherd Dog

The Australian Shepherd

You could say I have a thing for shepherds.

I have to agree with the German Shepherd, they are the ULTIMATE best dog to have, they are trainable, highly intelligent, protective, and great family member to have... smile
Lol you wanna live on a farm and have sheep when your older? x)

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sir sex
RCinderGirl1

Ohhh those are all nice dogs, I epecially admire the German Shepherd and the Akita.

Well, my dad has a Great Pyr that I help out with, and I'll be working with horses and maybe some other animals later, so the German Shepherd, Great Pyr, Sheltie, BCollie, and Collie would be perfect for me. But I would love to have a Pomeranian for their spunky personalities!
And I love Sib Huskies because they make very good companion animals, although they don't do too well here in LA. Great Danes are super-energetic and are fun to be around, but I don't think I'll ever own one.

Skilled Receiver

Quote:
I have to agree with the German Shepherd, they are the ULTIMATE best dog to have, they are trainable, highly intelligent, protective, and great family member to have... smile
Lol you wanna live on a farm and have sheep when your older? x)

About that... I want to live in or close to a city.Yet I want dogs that require a large amount of exercise and care. Good thing I love walking the city streets. ;D

Familiar Browser

10,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Pomeranian.

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
u love cats cats dont love u but dogs love u back

2,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
My favorite dog breed is the chihuahua! I heart chihuahuas!

4,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I have a jack russel but it's not my favourite, most of my family owns german sheppards but they scare me... i like poodles but not show poodles, and st bernards smile
RCinderGirl1
Sir sex
RCinderGirl1

Well, my dad has a Great Pyr that I help out with, and I'll be working with horses and maybe some other animals later, so the German Shepherd, Great Pyr, Sheltie, BCollie, and Collie would be perfect for me. But I would love to have a Pomeranian for their spunky personalities!
And I love Sib Huskies because they make very good companion animals, although they don't do too well here in LA. Great Danes are super-energetic and are fun to be around, but I don't think I'll ever own one.

Oh woow.. O: Yeahh any of those dogs would be perfect with helping you out, but idk, the Pommers might get smashed by the horses (Lol jk not really)
They are soo cute when they are puppies, I'm just not fond of yappers...

Ohh You live in LA?.. Do you watch the Dog Whisperer?

5,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sir sex
Oh woow.. O: Yeahh any of those dogs would be perfect with helping you out, but idk, the Pommers might get smashed by the horses (Lol jk not really)

I watch it once in a while... by LA, I meant Louisiana...
And I just would keep the poms inside, not around the horses, unless I wanted to take one with me for a ride. smile

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
RCinderGirl1
Sir sex

I watch it once in a while... by LA, I meant Louisiana...
And I just would keep the poms inside, not around the horses, unless I wanted to take one with me for a ride. smile

Oh That's neat too, That's where the HBO series "True Blood" is based on...
I wanted to take my dog for a ride on a horse, but I'd be too scared if the horse knew that there was a mini beast on it's back, that it might freak out and kick us off sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff