Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Inquisitor

Krissim Klaw
Latrans
Savage Destiny
Latrans
That would be so nice. When I see people b***h about easy keepers I'm like TRADE ME MO FOS. mad I'm broke-ish right now, I don't have money for this metabolism.

I wish Riddle could eat more! She thinks she is starving all the time, and I'd love it if I could make her a little happier by feeding her more. She would be so stoked! But, alas, I have to starve her or she gets fat.

Zobby gets like a 1/4 cup of kibble a day, poor little guy.

And that's spread into two meals + training treats.

And he runs 8+ miles/ week.

His life is hell. I feel so bad for him.
Kirby joins in on the barely getting any food line. I feel bad for him, especially since he is such a food hog.

Zobby grunts while he eats treats. lol
Latrans

Kirby inhales his. You would think we were starving him with how excited he gets over the potential thought of getting even just a tiny morsel of food. xd

Devoted Inquisitor

Krissim Klaw
Latrans

Kirby inhales his. You would think we were starving him with how excited he gets over the potential thought of getting even just a tiny morsel of food. xd

Don't butterfly dogs eat nectar? emotion_kirakira
Latrans

He has been known to lick/attempt to eat various pieces of foliage before his breakfast when I first take him out for his potty break in the morning. rofl

Devoted Inquisitor

Krissim Klaw
Latrans

He has been known to lick/attempt to eat various pieces of foliage before his breakfast when I first take him out for his potty break in the morning. rofl

Elsie eats the grass all. the. time.
Latrans
Krissim Klaw
Latrans

She knows salads are the best way to keep her trim girlish figure. =p
Latrans
Krissim Klaw
Latrans

Rushie puked up a wad of grass the size of a fist the other night. I'm just glad she woke me up before doing so instead of just puking in the bed, lol.

With all the spring grass growing she has been grazing like a cow. At any other time of year she has close to zero interest in it.

Dogs are weird.

Devoted Inquisitor

Skeksis
Latrans
Krissim Klaw
Latrans

Rushie puked up a wad of grass the size of a fist the other night. I'm just glad she woke me up before doing so instead of just puking in the bed, lol.

With all the spring grass growing she has been grazing like a cow. At any other time of year she has close to zero interest in it.

Dogs are weird.

That's Elsie. She stole raw broccoli yesterday.

And ate it. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces