Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm in my phone right now but we just picked up the pups. I must say I love them! I personally like the apricot male but were most likely keepin the black boy. So here are some pics. We're still in the car so I'll get some good pics with my slr when I get home.
User Image

User Image

User Image

Devoted Inquisitor

Why are you bringing home two? I missed something.
Latrans

I posted about it on the other post :p since my friends mom couldnt go we picked up their puppy for them so jut a transport basically

Devoted Inquisitor

Animelover955
Latrans

I posted about it on the other post :p since my friends mom couldnt go we picked up their puppy for them so jut a transport basically

Oh cool. biggrin

They're both stupidly cute.

You have to take a ton of pictures.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
poodle puppies are so freaking cute! i demand at least 3,000 more pics for this month alone
OMG Twister is a freaking sweetheart! He was soooo timid the first day and now he's starting to get out of his shell. Outside he's a freaking beast lmao. Last night he randomly got the zoomies and launched himself off the porch step(it's about 2 inches off the ground).

Max(the apricot) is definately the more out going and adventerous of the two. I talked to his owner last night and she was saying he started screaming when they put him in the crate and I was just like as hard as it is just ignore him. Evetually he calmed down. Well twister only whined for a few seconds before he settled down and passed out.

He's so difficult to take pics of though. Why must black dogs be so hard to photograph?

I do have some from last night I'm uploading though
So Updates with Video that includes pics!

Twister is an absloute doll and I am completely smitten! In general he's pretty darn laid back, but now he's starting to let his true colors shine! Today absloutely no accidents knock on wood we keep that up. I took a couple of pictures today and have some from last night before Max left.

When lil Twist tries to play it's to darn funny he ends up sliding across the floor instead of pouncing on whatever it is he's playing with. He also went out back with Abby and Bo and watching him try to keep up and play with them was intriguing. He tried as hard as he could, but he just couldn't keep up razz

But his buddy max came by today!(Max had gotten a bath and was extremely fluffeh!) We had gone to the petstore(Twister has had all his shots already) to get a harness that fits the little turd and came back to OMG max! So he had someone his own size to play with... As soon as I put him down he took off and started playing(first time I've seen him so happy and energized). These two are awesome together! Max may also be staying with us tomorrow and friday because his owners have to work in the office(she usually works from home). Dunno though...

Oh and Bo is doing so much better than I even hoped! Originally he was a bit dominating and what not, but now he's settled down and gotten a bit used to Twister. Abby just doesn't care at all. She so good with him though. Ahh I love my dogs.

Oh but the poor cat is having a hard time adjusting. Brought them home yesterday and she's made herself scarce ever since. Right now she's hiding in my parents room. Poor gal.

And here's a video. Has some of the pics I took last night and today in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsuj91yFf30

Devoted Inquisitor

He's very cute. It sounds like you're having a great time with him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff