Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jiti
Bittersweet Cora
Why are people Referring to wolves as if they were dogs? they may be their ancestors, but they are not the same, and people has changed dogs intentionally for so long that the comparison is kinda useless.
[♫=♥]

When it comes to behavior, it's best not to compare wolves to dogs. When it comes to the digestive system, diet, insides blablabla they're pretty much the same. We changed the dog's behavior, but not the way they eat. Dog food had only been around for 100 years.

That is true for most of the breeds, but not all. I am pretty sure some of the smaller breeds have somewhat different dietary needs. Not all the way sure though, and I found nothing conclusive when I searched the net. I would like it if you had any info on the subject?

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Bittersweet Cora
Jiti
Bittersweet Cora
Why are people Referring to wolves as if they were dogs? they may be their ancestors, but they are not the same, and people has changed dogs intentionally for so long that the comparison is kinda useless.
[♫=♥]

When it comes to behavior, it's best not to compare wolves to dogs. When it comes to the digestive system, diet, insides blablabla they're pretty much the same. We changed the dog's behavior, but not the way they eat. Dog food had only been around for 100 years.

That is true for most of the breeds, but not all. I am pretty sure some of the smaller breeds have somewhat different dietary needs. Not all the way sure though, and I found nothing conclusive when I searched the net. I would like it if you had any info on the subject?
[♫=♥]

Here ya go
Smaller breeds have the same dietary needs as the larger breeds just a different amount.

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jiti
Bittersweet Cora
Jiti
Bittersweet Cora
[♫=♥]

[♫=♥]

Here ya go
Smaller breeds have the same dietary needs as the larger breeds just a different amount.

Thank you =) I love learning something new =D And it is so informational! =)

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Giving your dog a small slice of chicken or beef probably won't kill them, but it is safer if done in small amounts. Chicken/beef could contain bad, nasty puppy poison from what it was cooked with, for example, if a peice kof chicken was cooked with dog-toxic sauces, oils, or grease.
i think it is wrong too,well in my family when times comes to worst and we run out of money to buy dog food..we alwaize feed the dogs table food.they wont want to eat dog food again.

Wealthy Friend

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I just think its best to fed them just dog food and treats. ok sometimes my mom puts like one spoonful of cat food mixed in the dog food so our dog can eat all of it but she only does that every now and then not every day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff