Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Star

I am NOT joking they actually do and so do cats surprised

My mom's one dog that is 90% wolf and 10% cur, she will let u kno when she has to go potty or she asks mom where has she been and the cutest thing is, is when she says I love you 4laugh

Our cat Tommy one day jumped to my parents window and said mom and my mom got up and went to my room thinking that it was me who called her but I was sound asleep xd so she went back to her room and heard it again and opened her curtains to see Tommy hanging by his claws calling mom to find out he brought her a gift and it was a lizard from the neighbors yard xd

One day when me and mom were going shopping, I out my dog in her cage (with food and water of course), when I grabbed my keys and of course u kno how they make that jingling noise the next minute u kno I hear my dog say plain as day "I wanna go!" I found that very surprising bc she is the first animal that I own that literally talked xd
I just can't wait to take her to Petco one day 3nodding Once she hears the jingle of the keys she makes a bee-line for the door <--- she actually reminds my of me on that part sweatdrop when I was little and I seen my dad grab his keys I ran to the door outside then at the door of his truck XD

Devoted Inquisitor

Wow, 90% wolf? How do they work that out? :]

Hesitant Star

Latrans

Oh she was caught and as far as I know she is tamed but if other dogs decide to mess with one of our dogs she will jump the fence to protect, that almost happened when my mom's pekineses got attacked by 2 big dogs, well mom does see the wildness in her eyes every now and then but she is a really great dog smile

Devoted Inquisitor

Suri Beast
Latrans

Oh she was caught and as far as I know she is tamed but if other dogs decide to mess with one of our dogs she will jump the fence to protect, that almost happened when my mom's pekineses got attacked by 2 big dogs, well mom does see the wildness in her eyes every now and then but she is a really great dog smile

So it's just a guess? :] She sounds like a great dog.

Hesitant Star

Latrans
Suri Beast
Latrans

So it's just a guess? :] She sounds like a great dog.

Yeah ^^;;
Yes she is though she may b skittish she is very sweet smile
Though the reason she is skittish is bc of her past, she was my uncle Bubba's dog and she doesn't like a lot of things like cages guns, balls and there might b more to come.
She might have been beaten though not really true for sure but we do kno one thing about her is that she isn't fixed, but if mom wants her to mate, it would have to b with a full-blooded wolf and I soo want one soo bad!!!
I love dogs but more of the small like a Chihuahua and big like a Husky smile

Devoted Inquisitor

Suri Beast

Yeah ^^;;
Though the reason she is skittish is bc of her past, she was my uncle Bubba's dog and she doesn't like a lot of things like cages guns, balls and there might b more to come.
She might have been beaten though not really true for sure but we do kno one thing about her is that she isn't fixed, but if mom wants her to mate, it would have to b with a full-blooded wolf and I soo want one soo bad!!!

Best of luck in life, and I'm glad she's loved!

It's unlikely that she's mostly wolf, and with all of the homeless dogs in the world, breeding one with poor nerves seems like a shame. :]

Hesitant Star

Latrans
Suri Beast

Yeah ^^;;

Best of luck in life, and I'm glad she's loved!

It's unlikely that she's mostly wolf, and with all of the homeless dogs in the world, breeding one with poor nerves seems like a shame. :]

Yeah me too, my uncle noticed how much I loved her and he gave Star to me but she took more to my mom but she is greatly loved and just having her here I want I big dog even more xd
Do you have any pictures of your animals? smile

Hesitant Star

11 Cardinal 11
Do you have any pictures of your animals? smile

Sadly no sweatdrop
But I wish 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers