Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

6,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
That I put my kitten in the shower with me sometimes? He's an indoor cat, but I walk him (despite how dumb I feel walking a cat on a leash) and he has to use a litter box so he can get pretty filthy and smelly. So every now and then I'll put him in the shower with me, he hates it, but it's a lot easier than trying to hold him in the tub while I'm outside trying to wash him and not get myself soaked, he also seems to not get so freaked out if I'm in there, and I just dump a cup of water on him instead of putting him in a tub of water. I mean my cousin showers with his ferrets, but I feel like I'm a real creep o_o what do you think?

Tipsy Prophet

6,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hmm I just had to jump out the office window onto the roof and chase my cat around to get him inside :/ sometimes he's such a little a** hole.
i'ld do that but my kitten would kill me

Tipsy Prophet

6,175 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ulquiorraate
i'ld do that but my kitten would kill me

Lold

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
It's good that you keep him indoors.
And don't feel ashamed walking him on a leash- it's WAY better than letting him irresponsibly roam the area, and the outdoors is always good for animals.

Anyway, no, showering with animals isn't weird at all. Many people shower with their birds, for example. It's all a matter of preference.
Believe me bathing cats is a two person job, One pins the cat down & The other washes it, I think using your way would be easier & You don't get attacked much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff