Welcome to Gaia! ::

So Abby, Karma, and I are participating in our first dock diving Demo! Our club is putting one on for a local yacht club at one of the local lakes and since I'm actually free that day we're going to participate!

Honestly I'm kinda doubtful my girls will actually jump, but it's worth a try. Abby has at least jumped off the dock at the lake a few times so I feel like she'd probably do it, but Karma I have zero faith in hehe. So she'll probably just go to be a cheerleader. Planning to try and get them to the pool a few times this week and then we'll see how Sunday goes...

At anyrate here are some pics from our last pool rental. Abby's still confidently going off the stairs, but has yet to make the jump off the dock. Karma managed to graduate to the third step which is completely submerged under water so huge progress for her. Poor girl really wanted her toy and kept sticking her paw out and pawing at the water, but wasn't ready to leave the safety of the steps... But looks like she's getting there so fingerscrossed... And finally we introduced my friends puppy to the pool... he thought water was evil...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good luck!

I love the picture of Abby in the water coming towards you. It's a great shot. Your friend's puppy is very adorable too. I love the patch over his eye. 4laugh

Eloquent Gawker

I am so jealous you have no idea. Riddle would die of happiness to have pool access and I would love to do dock diving with her.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
karma is the cutest thing! i love that doof face she is making in the first pic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items