Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image

Ello, so my cat is freaking crazy, she hisses and growls at her tail and chases it around when its night time. Like she freaks out on it like its going to murder her, or like shes possessed.
Now shes jumping around the room and her fur is up, the drawer of my dresser was open and she kept pulling clothes out of it.
Its pretty cute the second one. But why does she freak out like that.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
if this is a common thing i would take her to the vet. a little playing with their tails is normal, but if its common for them to get angry at their tail then i would talk to your vet. we had a cat patient at work who would get angry at its tail frequently so we removed it

Shirtless Lunatic

Shanna66
if this is a common thing i would take her to the vet. a little playing with their tails is normal, but if its common for them to get angry at their tail then i would talk to your vet. we had a cat patient at work who would get angry at its tail frequently so we removed it

Welll I should have mentions it hadnt started until we moved to a different place.

Anxious Seeker

More enrichment and go from there, seeing as he is in a new place.
Also a vet check is good.
But maybe he has too much energy.

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
x-ShyPanda
Shanna66

Welll I should have mentions it hadnt started until we moved to a different place.

I would still go to the vet. He may need some anxiety meds

Questionable Prophet

It kind of just sounds like a spaz attack. I've always heard they were to relieve energy and anxiety.

I haven't had a cat that doesn't do anything something crazy every once and a while. You know they get they look in their eyes, get all fluffy and go racing around the house at top speed. (My current kitty likes to fling himself to the top of the support beams in our basement and hang on for as long a he can.)

She may just be anxious being in a new spot? Maybe try playing with her some more. Get her all tuckered out before bed and see if that does anything.

Take her to the vet if you're really worried though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff