Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Inquisitor

I_Write_Ivre

It's really hard to comb him, as the flea collar keeps catching on the frayed bits.

Probably a typo and you meant flea comb? :]

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Latrans
I_Write_Ivre

It's really hard to comb him, as the flea collar keeps catching on the frayed bits.

Probably a typo and you meant flea comb? :]

Yes. I have no idea why I wrote that. Lack of caffeine? Phone autocorrect?
I_Write_Ivre
Henrika
I_Write_Ivre
Latrans
I'd return it. Aren't they the company with the guarantee?
Can I return it just because of fray? I thought the buckle had to be broken first.
"Guaranteed even if chewed" isn't it? Call and return it/exchange it.

Also - why is she also wearing a flea collar? Flea collars in general are awful and should only be used cut up inside vacuum bags to kill anything you suck up.

He doesn't wear a flea collar. I hate those things.

I comb him and put medication on him, but never flea collars. The comb keeps getting stuck in the fray of his normal collar.
Oohhhh I misunderstood. I thought he had a flea collar that kept getting stuck on the Lupine collar.

But yeah, flea collars you get from the dollerstore are actually awesome for vacuum cleaner bags when you're trying to clean your house of an infestation.

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
Henrika
I_Write_Ivre
Henrika
I_Write_Ivre
Latrans
Can I return it just because of fray? I thought the buckle had to be broken first.

Also - why is she also wearing a flea collar? Flea collars in general are awful and should only be used cut up inside vacuum bags to kill anything you suck up.

I comb him and put medication on him, but never flea collars. The comb keeps getting stuck in the fray of his normal collar.
Oohhhh I misunderstood. I thought he had a flea collar that kept getting stuck on the Lupine collar.

But yeah, flea collars you get from the dollerstore are actually awesome for vacuum cleaner bags when you're trying to clean your house of an infestation.

I did not know that. Is doing that bad for the pet? How long does it last?
I_Write_Ivre
Henrika
I_Write_Ivre
Henrika
I_Write_Ivre
Latrans

I did not know that. Is doing that bad for the pet? How long does it last?
The flea collars aren't going to harm your pet from inside the vacuum cleaner bag. As for how long they last, it depends on the manufacturer.

But yeah they are often a really strong poison, and similar to Hartz/similar crappy flea brands they can easily poison your cat and send you the vet to *maybe* save your cat.

My friend works at a clinic, and they get at least one cat every month coming in from store brand flea-med related poisoning. Hartz seems to be the most common brand to send cats to the ER, so I try to avoid supporting them by buying any of their products. Most of those cats don't make it, the ones that do still suffer a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff