Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump bump bump 3nodding
i heart fish they are the best pets ever and no one can admit that but u know they are
Bunnerfly TOO
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@Tarts
I can actually admit I have anger issues. I'm sorry you can't even respect other people's opinions as their opinion whether you think its wrong or not and still feel like bringing up non related crap like you'e doing right now in an attempt to further insult someone

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Listen, the problem with the world today is that idiots are allowed to have opinions, and blab their faces off about them, then get all butthurt and b***h that no one is respecting them when people call them on their stupidity. Just say you were sorry. Or don't. Or just let it die. You're just making it worse, and no one is insulting you (well, I might have, sorry). You're doing a really good job of making yourself look bad.

This.

And I'm done.

Naya, hopefully one day you'll be able to understand why people get upset and offended when the Holocaust is brought up in a conversation like this.
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@Tarts
I can actually admit I have anger issues. I'm sorry you can't even respect other people's opinions as their opinion whether you think its wrong or not and still feel like bringing up non related crap like you'e doing right now in an attempt to further insult someone

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Listen, the problem with the world today is that idiots are allowed to have opinions, and blab their faces off about them, then get all butthurt and b***h that no one is respecting them when people call them on their stupidity. Just say you were sorry. Or don't. Or just let it die. You're just making it worse, and no one is insulting you (well, I might have, sorry). You're doing a really good job of making yourself look bad.

Questionable Creature

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

I'm sick of dealing with everyone in this thread. I already put up the closed title so please stop posting

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Questionable Creature

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@Tarts

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

WELL I'M SORRY I'M SICK OF ALL THE STUPID POSTS FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T PROPERLY READ MY ******** FIRST POST AND I DON'T WANNA SPEND ALL NIGHT IN THIS GOD DAMN s**t STORM

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

I would hope that all cats would be intelligent enough to come in out of the rain.
Naya Merai
Ilgivan
Naya Merai
I'm sorry you all can't respect everyone's opinions and instead hate me for comparing this to the holocaust. Take your ignorance and gtfo

What? You compared this to the holocaust and are now trying to silence the opinions of the masses?

Help! The mainstream media is here!
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

WELL I'M SORRY I'M SICK OF ALL THE STUPID POSTS FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T PROPERLY READ MY ******** FIRST POST AND I DON'T WANNA SPEND ALL NIGHT IN THIS GOD DAMN s**t STORM

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Oh, I read your first post. And all your others. The fact that you even brought up the Holocaust in relation to an online cats vs. dogs debated is what annoyed people.

Or do I need to type in all caps and throw in a few good curse words to make my point as valid as yours?

Hallowed Wolf

xXFurygeistXx
Brett Casey
xXFurygeistXx
Brett Casey
xXFurygeistXx
Brett Casey

idk all i knew was 1 min i was standing the next i was limping home with my legs, arms an face all clawed up.
Were the cats fighting one another when you came upon them? You may just have been in the middle...strays don't usually attack like that for no reason. They prefer to give warnings before they face off. They only times I can think of a cat doing that is if they were protecting their kittens or you got in the middle of them fighting.

fighting each other im not sure, they may had been in the bush, all i knew was it was getting dark an i needed to get home so i may had walked in on a fight
*pet pet* Sorry you got all clawed up as a kid.

ehh got over it eventually because from then on i had a dog walk with me until it passed away.
*sighs* Now I miss Lady.

sorry * pets*
robot kitten
Bunnerfly TOO
robot kitten
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@tarts
you know what thinking I can't compare the ignorance of each is a freaking opinion. I respect that you have an opinion but I have my own and that would be that trying to say something is less severe as something else just because its not as violent is a pathetic excuse to say its okay. We both have our opinions but neither are proven facts

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

I think most people are harping on you because you used the nazi holocaust analogy. I'm fine with your argument but that analogy annoys me. Probably others too.
But yes, people do tend to take their opinions too far and start to sound like their hating. I think that's because this is the internet and they can get a way scotch free, mostly.

THIS. Cats & dogs =/= humans, and people's opinions of cats and dogs do NOT equal the absolute horror that humanity went through in the Holocaust.

Stop being so overly and obnoxiously dramatic. Geez.

????? I'm merely pointing out that people are harping on her for using that specific analogy... did I go too far????? Also, I agree that this battle over cats and dogs don't equal the holocaust... where did I say that I was? neutral

I was agreeing with you. Sorry it wasn't stated clearly. xp

@ OP: People tend to get fired up when you start throwing around the Holocaust during a pixelz game. Just sayin'.

Questionable Creature

Ilgivan
Naya Merai
I'm sorry you all can't respect everyone's opinions and instead hate me for comparing this to the holocaust. Take your ignorance and gtfo

What? You compared this to the holocaust and are now trying to silence the opinions of the masses?

▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Brett Casey
xXFurygeistXx
Brett Casey
xXFurygeistXx
Brett Casey

idk all i knew was 1 min i was standing the next i was limping home with my legs, arms an face all clawed up.
Were the cats fighting one another when you came upon them? You may just have been in the middle...strays don't usually attack like that for no reason. They prefer to give warnings before they face off. They only times I can think of a cat doing that is if they were protecting their kittens or you got in the middle of them fighting.

fighting each other im not sure, they may had been in the bush, all i knew was it was getting dark an i needed to get home so i may had walked in on a fight
*pet pet* Sorry you got all clawed up as a kid.

ehh got over it eventually because from then on i had a dog walk with me until it passed away.
*sighs* Now I miss Lady.

7,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

robot kitten
Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@Bunnerfly
I SPECIFICALLY SAY IN MY FIRST POST I'M COMPARING PEOPLE BEING IGNORANT IN EACH SITUATION. WHEN DID I EVER FREAKING SAY MY ARGUMENT WAS JUST AS HORROR FILLED

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Is Ok, I understand, BTW i read the "cat is man's worst enemy" holy s**t that girl needs to come off her high horse about dogs and how cats are evil incarnate!! stressed I like some dogs,( not the big ones, always scared of them since child hood emo ) and i like cats too.
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

her extreme prejudice idiocy is why I made this freaking thread. I didn't even mention the holocaust in the first place. I only made that comparision later to get it through people's head that both were ignorant. And then people get all butt hurt and mis read things thinking I said my argument was just as "horror filled' Omg I'm so sick of all this stupidity that I just closed the thread

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Tipsy Pirate

Naya Merai
▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬

@Bunnerfly
I SPECIFICALLY SAY IN MY FIRST POST I'M COMPARING PEOPLE BEING IGNORANT IN EACH SITUATION. WHEN DID I EVER FREAKING SAY MY ARGUMENT WAS JUST AS HORROR FILLED

▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬★▬▬

Is Ok, I understand, BTW i read the "cat is man's worst enemy" holy s**t that girl needs to come off her high horse about dogs and how cats are evil incarnate!! stressed I like some dogs,( not the big ones, always scared of them since child hood emo ) and i like cats too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff