Welcome to Gaia! ::

So that's why I couldn't post in the husky thread? Wow never been blocked before. I only asked what their dogs were trained to do and not to do. I was honestly just curious, despite his training methods, I found it kind of cool that his dogs were trained how he wanted them at 8 months. I told him I didn't want to judge him for it. I thought I was actually being friendly... Oh well I always have twitter anyway

Invisible Citizen

DeeSpark
So that's why I couldn't post in the husky thread? Wow never been blocked before. I only asked what their dogs were trained to do and not to do. I was honestly just curious, despite his training methods, I found it kind of cool that his dogs were trained how he wanted them at 8 months. I told him I didn't want to judge him for it. I thought I was actually being friendly... Oh well I always have twitter anyway

I honestly don't believe his dogs are trained as well as he says judging by him blocking everyone who questions it.
I'm sure he'll block me as well considering I just posted in his thread. I don't care too much, not much of a fan of him in general due to what I've seen.

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
DeeSpark

Wow, I can't believe he blocked you too.

Seriously, that's ridiculous. I mean, if he just happens to dislike a couple of people and decides to block them, well, whatever (still think it's stupid, but his choice). But to block someone as nice as you, and who's just as interested in dogs as he is.

So much for being an informational thread, right? More like, let's just talk to myself on my own thread and block anyone who tries to do otherwise.
I honestly got the impression that he was sort of lighly trolling in his thread, ignoring the posts asking about info etc.
I hope his dogs are trained completly how he wants though. By the sounds of his methods I wouldn't want the dogs subjected to much more of that. Admittedly I have pushed Sparkyto the ground and growled in his face, no ear biting though. However, sparky knows that it is all in play and gets all excited when I do it lol

Invisible Citizen

DeeSpark
I honestly got the impression that he was sort of lighly trolling in his thread, ignoring the posts asking about info etc.
I hope his dogs are trained completly how he wants though. By the sounds of his methods I wouldn't want the dogs subjected to much more of that. Admittedly I have pushed Sparkyto the ground and growled in his face, no ear biting though. However, sparky knows that it is all in play and gets all excited when I do it lol

For all we know he could be although trolls don't tend to block people, they want to see the reactions of people..
My dogs and I play like that but they also know it's me playing though, I'd never train my dog by being 'dominant'.
Oh gads I hate IE... So does not mesh well with this site.... But FireFox and Chrome are otherwise occupied, so... yeah.

Anywhos. I'm trying something with this guy to see if I can get him to not ignore me. I don't know if this account is Ignored or not.

But if he keeps this up, he's not going to have anyone posting in there. I can't believe that he's blocking everybody, even those of us who are just curious. Some informational thread, huh?

Invisible Citizen

Eizoryu
Oh gads I hate IE... So does not mesh well with this site.... But FireFox and Chrome are otherwise occupied, so... yeah.

Anywhos. I'm trying something with this guy to see if I can get him to not ignore me. I don't know if this account is Ignored or not.

But if he keeps this up, he's not going to have anyone posting in there. I can't believe that he's blocking everybody, even those of us who are just curious. Some informational thread, huh?

Well I posted in his thread and have now been blocked, not very surprising considering he really is blocking everyone who asks questions.
I'm tempted to go onto a mule account to try and get him to talk, he may very well be lurking this thread though. l:
His thread is complete s**t, it's pretty much a twitter page like (I believe) Mistress said.
Prince Charmant
Eizoryu

Well I posted in his thread and have now been blocked, not very surprising considering he really is blocking everyone who asks questions.
I'm tempted to go onto a mule account to try and get him to talk, he may very well be lurking this thread though. l:
His thread is complete s**t, it's pretty much a twitter page like (I believe) Mistress said.
I saw that. *nodnod*

It's really sad that people who claim to love a type of pet so much that they wanna share it with the world and help others learn about their wonderful pet, turn out to be such hypocrites. :/ It's like, if you don't want to share your knowledge and all that jazz with other people who care, then why even ******** post at all? I wish there was something that a mod could do, but until he starts reporting people unnecessarily, ain't nothing that can be done. ><

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Prince Charmant
Eizoryu

I find it pretty interesting that he responded to an "i luvvvv huskies!!!" over actual intelligent statements.

I know I wouldn't be capable of doing that! Lol, that's for sure.

Invisible Citizen

Eizoryu
I saw that. *nodnod*

It's really sad that people who claim to love a type of pet so much that they wanna share it with the world and help others learn about their wonderful pet, turn out to be such hypocrites. :/ It's like, if you don't want to share your knowledge and all that jazz with other people who care, then why even ******** post at all? I wish there was something that a mod could do, but until he starts reporting people unnecessarily, ain't nothing that can be done. ><

It's just pathetic, I would be fine if he answered questions but he just doesn't. He responds to 'omg, lyk omg i luv dem. doz dogz r so lyk k00l!!1!!11' and that's it.
He's honestly just avoiding everything and probably due to his dogs not being as 'amazing' as he makes them out to be.
I truly wish that a moderator would delete/lock his thread and make it so he can't even come into this forum. :/
Prince Charmant
Eizoryu
I saw that. *nodnod*

It's just pathetic, I would be fine if he answered questions but he just doesn't. He responds to 'omg, lyk omg i luv dem. doz dogz r so lyk k00l!!1!!11' and that's it.
He's honestly just avoiding everything and probably due to his dogs not being as 'amazing' as he makes them out to be.
I truly wish that a moderator would delete/lock his thread and make it so he can't even come into this forum. :/
It really is. It'd be like me starting a budgie thread and then blocking Mothy and other bird-knowledgeable regs.
D'ya think he's filtering through the responses based on how grammaticaly correct they are and then blocking/ignoring those people? >> Almost seems like it. Except I haven't been blocked yet at all. I hope I can keep it that way.
Me too. Except that's considered discrimination on some level, I'll bet. >>;

Invisible Citizen

Moth Feathers
I find it pretty interesting that he responded to an "i luvvvv huskies!!!" over actual intelligent statements.

I honestly (with what I said) thought he'd at least defend himself but all he does is post his stupid little cat emoticons and respond to pretty much spammers.
I definitely prefer an intelligent discussion over 'omg lyk dis is so k00l, lyk i wnt 1 in da futr!!!'.

The only reason I can think of for him not responding to serious questions about what his dogs have been trained to do is due to them not being trained well at all. :/
Any actual dog owner who is proud (Latrans. ;D) adores showing progress and talking about it.
I'm kind of annoyed that he treats the thread like twitter, I don't want to see a shitty thread on the front page.
I prefer the spam over his thread. l:

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Eizoryu

Apparently being "OMG DOGZZZ! LOOK AT MY PUPPIE!" is how you not get ignored... Feel sorry for the girl if she actually listens to his advice and starts changing how she is training... cause I do like that she is doing clicker training...and what not....

blaugh

Anyway I kind of need to get both my computers set up... hard to play games and talk on gaia at the same time User Image

Invisible Citizen

Eizoryu
It really is. It'd be like me starting a budgie thread and then blocking Mothy and other bird-knowledgeable regs.
D'ya think he's filtering through the responses based on how grammatically correct they are and then blocking/ignoring those people? >> Almost seems like it. Except I haven't been blocked yet at all. I hope I can keep it that way.
Me too. Except that's considered discrimination on some level, I'll bet. >>;

I hope a different husky owner comes along and makes a thread, a good thread at least. Not some twitter, spam, bull s**t.
Anyhow I don't block anyone, it makes me feel like I'm 'running away from my problems' instead of fixing them.
He might as well be, they're the only people who seem to ask questions anyway. o;
Who cares about discrimination? ;D His thread is rather annoying. c:

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Prince Charmant
Moth Feathers

I honestly (with what I said) thought he'd at least defend himself but all he does is post his stupid little cat emoticons and respond to pretty much spammers.
I definitely prefer an intelligent discussion over 'omg lyk dis is so k00l, lyk i wnt 1 in da futr!!!'.

The only reason I can think of for him not responding to serious questions about what his dogs have been trained to do is due to them not being trained well at all. :/
Any actual dog owner who is proud (Latrans. ;D) adores showing progress and talking about it.
I'm kind of annoyed that he treats the thread like twitter, I don't want to see a shitty thread on the front page.
I prefer the spam over his thread. l:

Apparently his dogs will "happily" lay on their backs for him to clean their paws... but i wonder how much of that is just "he put me on my back.... don't move....."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff