IRL Sex Symbol

Shearaha
Latrans
Shearaha

People suck. :[

That they do. cheese_whine

I agree.

YOU.
I haven't talk to you since you quit your job!
Hows everything?

Aged Hunter

Joey 4411
Shearaha
Latrans
Shearaha

I agree.

YOU.
Hows everything?

Things have been good. Could use a few more clients, but I've got people reffering for me all over the city, hopefully some of the people they're giving my info to call me.

I did keep track of your Sandy posts, just didn't have anything constructive to add. I'm glad you and yours came through it OK.

IRL Sex Symbol

Shearaha
Joey 4411
Shearaha
Latrans
Shearaha

I agree.

YOU.
Hows everything?

Things have been good. Could use a few more clients, but I've got people reffering for me all over the city, hopefully some of the people they're giving my info to call me.

I did keep track of your Sandy posts, just didn't have anything constructive to add. I'm glad you and yours came through it OK.

Thanks. I'm on an island so hurricanes suck.
Not having internet is bad.
Not having power is worse.

Are you a behaviorist yet?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
hiysinphlay
There are little critters in my fish tank >.> I'd take a picture but you would never be able to see them. I only noticed it because I was staring at the tank and it looked like little specks of dust were moving...and they were <.< My guess is some sort of bug that's babies are raised in water? Not quite sure what to do about it, but they don't seem to bug the snails and that's all that's in there at the moment.

I've actually had this happen to me before and ended up having Fairy shrimp. If you've ever fed those "freeze dried brine shrimp" that very well could be what you have. They're harmless, and a good food source for most fish. Wish I had kept some. Bettas LOVE them.

Invisible Genius

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
OMG, I was gonna say baby brine shrimp too, but I didn't think they would survive in total fresh water... Dx

Invisible Genius

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
EVERYONE. I need names for my twin baby bristlenose plecos. :3

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Mircheese
OMG, I was gonna say baby brine shrimp too, but I didn't think they would survive in total fresh water... Dx

Well, the thing is, they aren't actually brine shrimp! They just call it that on the package.

IRL Sex Symbol

Mircheese

All I can come up with is Pokemon names.
Sorry. :O

Invisible Genius

5,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Payton Leeroy
Mircheese

Well, the thing is, they aren't actually brine shrimp! They just call it that on the package.

emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

Joey: Pokemon names are awesome! >D

Devoted Inquisitor

Mircheese

Pistol and Sarge. 4laugh

Aged Hunter

Joey 4411

Thanks. I'm on an island so hurricanes suck.
Not having internet is bad.
Not having power is worse.

Are you a behaviorist yet?

Ah the benefits of being landlocked near a big lake. We got brushed by the hurricane, lost a couple of trees way in the back, and the creek got high but didn't quite hit last years record. Only by 1/4 inch.

We didn't loose power, though several of my clients did, and some of the schools were closed for no power for a couple of days too.

Not yet, I have hung my shingle as a professional trainer though ninja
I'm mostly walking and sitting. I sub-contract for a walking service and The Behavior Clinic. I'm also teaching/assisting with my mentors classes blaugh

How's school going?

IRL Sex Symbol

Mircheese
Payton Leeroy
Mircheese

emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

Joey: Pokemon names are awesome! >D

plusle and minun mrgreen
Mircheese

How tiny are they? What shape? Are they all throughout the water or just on the bottom or the glass or something?

Not likely you'd see them, but a slight possibility it could be the free swimming form of the ich parasite.

Teny tiny, like a speck of dust, if I hadn't been watching closely I wouldn't even have noticed it moving. I think they are just on the glass, but because they are so small they could be throughout the water too and it'd be harder to see them.

Think they'd cause any harm to my snails?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games