Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Inquisitor

Keyona
just so you guys know, if I end up in the hospital... it will be because I insulted a big black guy who owns a bully....because I asked questions when he mentioned he would do stud services, and asked what breed of pit bull the dog was (Since I wanted to see if he knew the difference between pit bull type dogs....)

Because I'm a "dum b***h" and my "b***h a**" needs a beating "real s**t"

lol I'd be pissed at you too if I were him.

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Latrans
Keyona
just so you guys know, if I end up in the hospital... it will be because I insulted a big black guy who owns a bully....because I asked questions when he mentioned he would do stud services, and asked what breed of pit bull the dog was (Since I wanted to see if he knew the difference between pit bull type dogs....)

smile

I was just floored cause the other person asking about the dog didn't get threats thrown at them.

But I told him in a very nice way I am not a canine, and that his spelling is making him look like the dumb one.... and if her really wants to beat my a** then I invite him to come find me, and i'm sure his dog would do well in the shelter, since he would be going to jail if he did (though sadly it looks like he deleated his facebook cause it wont let me send the message)

I also clearly expained in a calm manner how nothing i said on the public post was rude, and the reason I was asking the questions. smile

Devoted Inquisitor

Keyona
Latrans
Keyona

smile

I was just floored cause the other person asking about the dog didn't get threats thrown at them.

But I told him in a very nice way I am not a canine, and that his spelling is making him look like the dumb one.... and if her really wants to beat my a** then I invite him to come find me, and i'm sure his dog would do well in the shelter, since he would be going to jail if he did (though sadly it looks like he deleated his facebook cause it wont let me send the message)

I also clearly expained in a calm manner how nothing i said on the public post was rude, and the reason I was asking the questions. smile

Now I'm curious; what did you say?

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Latrans
Keyona
Latrans
Keyona

smile

Now I'm curious; what did you say?

on the public post I asked what the scores the dog had for the OFA, if he had any titles, or special training and what breed of pitbull he was.

in the message I tried to send back to him:

other than the snarky remarks. I mentioned that there is a reason why the health/genetic tests exist, and why dog shows and dogs sports exist and why when looking to breed these are important to make sure the dogs being bred are over all sound.

I explained that mutt shouldn't be a fighting word since we wouldn't have the many breeds today if it wasn't for people creating mutts and breeding them to a set standard and once they can breed true we have a new breed.

Devoted Inquisitor

Keyona

on the public post I asked what the scores the dog had for the OFA, if he had any titles, or special training and what breed of pitbull he was.

in the message I tried to send back to him:

other than the snarky remarks. I mentioned that there is a reason why the health/genetic tests exist, and why dog shows and dogs sports exist and why when looking to breed these are important to make sure the dogs being bred are over all sound.

I explained that mutt shouldn't be a fighting word since we wouldn't have the many breeds today if it wasn't for people creating mutts and breeding them to a set standard and once they can breed true we have a new breed.

Huh, yeah, I could see how he might take offense. lol
I'm puppy sitting Pippit again. The darn thing is supposed to be on crate rest because of a spay, but she didn't get the memo! D:< The owners aren't worried because she only has like 3 more dyas of stitches and they're closed up.. BUT STILL! Darn puppy WONT SIT STILL.

She's run all over the backyard with me trying to get her. She nomed a whole pumpkin and pushed it down a hill using it as a ball. She's popped one of my daughters balls. She's harassed Lucky until I had to separate them. I made a quick puzzle toy to try to calm her down.. Nope. She had the lid off the container in just a couple of minutes after eating all the paper off and everything else. THIS DOG! She's eaten and destroyed both the toys she came with.. I've only had her a few hours.. D:!!

Did I mention this is the first day she's been off of complete crate rest in the last week and a half..? lol

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Joey 4411
My sugar glider, my dog, and I are alive by the way. Just got power today.
Just in case anyone was wondering.

Glad to hear you guys are okay.

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
Joey 4411

I actually was wondering time to time, so good to hear you're safe and sound ^^

Devoted Inquisitor

Joey 4411

I was, actually. Glad to hear it.

Devoted Inquisitor

Left pivots are bull. emotion_donotwant

Devoted Inquisitor

I take it back. Pivots aren't so bad. lol
Hello everyone! Titus is learning to sit this week, what are you all up to with your pets? c:
For those of you who haven't seen my new puppy: Titus

Devoted Inquisitor

hiysinphlay
Hello everyone! Titus is learning to sit this week, what are you all up to with your pets? c:
For those of you who haven't seen my new puppy: Titus

Aiii! So cute!

Elsie's learning her left pivot. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out