Welcome to Gaia! ::

dogs rule cats drool. heart

Garbage

Cats!!! Gatos 4laugh wahmbulance cheese_whine heart heart

7,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'll picks dogs because i have a cairn terrier named bree 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart she is soooooooooooo cute

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Lt Lucy Wolf
Dainichi-Goddess
Lt Lucy Wolf
Dogs of course, because it is easier to earn a dog's respect than a cat's. And if the cat doesn't respect you, you can kiss clean carpet good bye. I've never met a dog that disrespected me or anyone in my family, only cats.

Dogs know commands, more commands than cats. And dogs are far easier to train. They are loyal, playful, fun, cute, adorable. Best yet, they give you attention as well.

Sure, maybe they aren't as smart as some cats, but they serve more purpose than cats do. What do cats do?

-Mouse
-Lay around/sleep
-Eat
-Drink
-Rub against things/you

What do dogs do?

-Protect
-Play
-Eat
-Drink
-Lay around/sleep
-Lick your hand
-Hunt
-Help the blind and handicapped

And yes, people did bow down to cats, but you forget one thing, Anubis was a canine god. Just like, I believe it was Bastet, who was the cat god (Don't take me on with that, not that good on Egyptian mythology) So there were both a cat and a dog god in Egypt.

And may I remind you, dogs were very useful and still are useful today. I don't think cats can show blind people the way, and keep them from going into streets, or even open doors. Dogs can do that, cats cannot. Therefore, dogs are better than cats.

Don't get me wrong, I love cats too. But I am more of a dog person. And intelligence depends on the breed of cat/dog.
That's true, but I like cats! They're fun. And cats can do way more that just eat, lay around, and rub.

Yes I know, thing is, they do do other stuff, but dogs do a lot more. And are more useful. Hunters choose dogs, because, well, a cat cannot and will not bring back a duck or be of any use to get a deer or something large, dogs can and will. The blind and handicap choose dogs because cats cannot open doors, make sure they don't walk out in a busy road, and do some other things. Dogs can and will. And yes, a small pony can be trained to be a seeing eye pony as well, just saying.

Cats are adorable, fun, and cute and lovable. I am a cat lover, but I am also a dog lover and see more use in dogs than in cats. And I would enjoy having both a cat and a dog.....and a snake because I love reptiles.

Just saying my opinion. =)

You and other people may think cats are better, and that is fine. But I think dogs are better, and that is just opinion, it probably isn't fact. Because not all of us are hunters and don't need a hunting dog, and not all of us are handicapped and don't need a dog for that.

Frankly, the love of cat and dog is almost equal, dogs just slightly more.
I like dogs and cats the same, but dogs scare me... sometimes. So I'm probably just biased. And some cats can open doors, but that's not the point.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
So...no item? Boo. Just...boo.
WTF Nikka Dogs BxTch

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Dainichi-Goddess
Lt Lucy Wolf
Dainichi-Goddess
Lt Lucy Wolf
Dogs of course, because it is easier to earn a dog's respect than a cat's. And if the cat doesn't respect you, you can kiss clean carpet good bye. I've never met a dog that disrespected me or anyone in my family, only cats.

Dogs know commands, more commands than cats. And dogs are far easier to train. They are loyal, playful, fun, cute, adorable. Best yet, they give you attention as well.

Sure, maybe they aren't as smart as some cats, but they serve more purpose than cats do. What do cats do?

-Mouse
-Lay around/sleep
-Eat
-Drink
-Rub against things/you

What do dogs do?

-Protect
-Play
-Eat
-Drink
-Lay around/sleep
-Lick your hand
-Hunt
-Help the blind and handicapped

And yes, people did bow down to cats, but you forget one thing, Anubis was a canine god. Just like, I believe it was Bastet, who was the cat god (Don't take me on with that, not that good on Egyptian mythology) So there were both a cat and a dog god in Egypt.

And may I remind you, dogs were very useful and still are useful today. I don't think cats can show blind people the way, and keep them from going into streets, or even open doors. Dogs can do that, cats cannot. Therefore, dogs are better than cats.

Don't get me wrong, I love cats too. But I am more of a dog person. And intelligence depends on the breed of cat/dog.
That's true, but I like cats! They're fun. And cats can do way more that just eat, lay around, and rub.

Yes I know, thing is, they do do other stuff, but dogs do a lot more. And are more useful. Hunters choose dogs, because, well, a cat cannot and will not bring back a duck or be of any use to get a deer or something large, dogs can and will. The blind and handicap choose dogs because cats cannot open doors, make sure they don't walk out in a busy road, and do some other things. Dogs can and will. And yes, a small pony can be trained to be a seeing eye pony as well, just saying.

Cats are adorable, fun, and cute and lovable. I am a cat lover, but I am also a dog lover and see more use in dogs than in cats. And I would enjoy having both a cat and a dog.....and a snake because I love reptiles.

Just saying my opinion. =)

You and other people may think cats are better, and that is fine. But I think dogs are better, and that is just opinion, it probably isn't fact. Because not all of us are hunters and don't need a hunting dog, and not all of us are handicapped and don't need a dog for that.

Frankly, the love of cat and dog is almost equal, dogs just slightly more.
I like dogs and cats the same, but dogs scare me... sometimes. So I'm probably just biased. And some cats can open doors, but that's not the point.

Cats became so highly valued (even worshiped in ancient civilizations) because they were excellent mousers and protected the essential grain stores. To the pampered, modern mindset the significance of this doesn't really strike a cord. And there's also the fact that rats and mice were responsible for spreading the fleas that carried the Black Plague and so having rodent control was extremely important. Again, the pampered, modern mindset really can't grasp the importance of this, not at a gut and instinctive level. But at the very least, if anyone has ever had a mouse in their apartment they should be able to appreciate the abilities of a cat.

That said, I happen to adore dogs as well. I just don't hold the fact that a cat is not a dog against it like so many seem to do. The arguments that go 'oh, well cats are inferior because they don't do all these things dogs do' is precisely that, expecting a cat to be a dog. THEY ARE NOT AND NOR SHOULD THEY BE. They aren't wired the same because dogs have a pack mentality and the only felines with that in the world are lions. The two species have served very different and equally important roles in human civilization and continue to do so.

I love them both and appreciate them both and find it a little sad that there are so many who can only appreciate one or the other, though I do understand preferring one or another as a simple pet.

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i must say, sorry dogs! Cats are beast!
quote this if u heart cats too!

Durem Cleric

13,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
Finally Gaia got this over with.
Congrats Kitties and fellow kitty lovers. ^^ Things came through for us in the end.

To King Dog: I don't think you yourself did it. I think you were as much a victim of this as the cats were. From those who've ready what your little pug friend said, it's clear who tainted your doggy name. You should fire the little bugger and higher someone more trustworthy.

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
i just luv doggys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i can say! sweatdrop xp
duhhh dogzz but stressed we gurlz do have "CATS"
finally the end of this little story.
yay cats.
[NPC] Pugeot
This ridiculous reversal is a travesty! Clearly a creature as primitive and small-brained as the cat-- a creature without any history of democratic institutions-- is not yet capable of participating in electoral politics. Perhaps in the future they will have advanced to a stage of civilization where they lick themselves less and can accept the outcome of an election without being a bunch of cheater cheater catnip eaters. They have shown themselves to be petty, despotic beasts, and I am not a whit surprised.

Pugeot you don't have whit to spare. And it was you since King Dog doesn't seem to care, and the Cats had to reason to rig the election.

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
catsssssssss!~~

Hilarious Lover

HEY! I LOVE DOGS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash