Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Cats are cute, but they can get really nasty around dogs that they do not grow up with no matter the size. Dogs can respect a cat's space and if good tempered, like my 5 month AB, will sit there and look at the cats as if they are crazy and refuse to attack them. You can train dogs to chill out around people, but you can't do that with cats.

I love and own both cats and dogs btw so I have nothing against cats. Its possible that Egyptians saw the cat as being independent and strong willed, while dogs are more about being together and companionship.
Honestly i think dogs are better then cats concidering dogs chase you around play with you and are a good ompanionshipwhile cats just sit and lick there paws... smile agree?

ninja
0oMustaceo0
Honestly i think dogs are better then cats concidering dogs chase you around play with you and are a good ompanionshipwhile cats just sit and lick there paws... smile agree?

ninja

Cats are sex-ay!
eek

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
ninja

I like puppies!~ heart
cats r awesome!

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
Dogs are the best :3
Cats are better than dogs, I could never understand the want for an animal that delights in invading your personal space by sniffing your crotch every three seconds

Anxious Wolf

9,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Leavenworth Lexus
Orangebananagabby
alycat007
CATS or so much better then dogs. 1 they don't make big messes. 2 they take up less space. 3 the are way smarter in all ways. and 4 because people use to bow down to the cats not the dogs.
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz

Im not a cat hater, I just like dogs more.

1. They BOTH make messes. But my cats are the ones who throw up on the carpets.

2. I agree with this. But dogs are fun and big. smile

3. Scientists say that the dogs brain grows larger and faster that a cats brain. So they are indeed, smarter.

4. Egyptians believed the face of a cat resembled one of their ancient gods so they started to worship the cat. And yeah, no one worships the dog. biggrin But there still sweet.

But we all have opinions. Bye! heart

this is in response to the: 1. They BOTH make messes. But my cats are the ones who throw up on the carpets

mmmmmm......FURBALLS! tasty lil morsels smile )

I prefer CATZ....(probably due to a dog HUNCHING me when I was 4 years old & I BELIEVED IT WAS KILLING ME....it was a huge BOXER!! O.O)....SO hurrah for GAIA in this determination! Besides, KiKi & Coco kitties have been their keepsake for ALL these YEARS!!! smile

Yum? XD

A lot of people prefer cats. But it depends on who the people are and why they like one of the other. (Ah, scary. D: But it was the owner who trained it to be aggressive, or it had rabies...Im not sure. XD But sorry that happened. D: )

I do think there cute. But REAL dogs are much cuter! <3

1,800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cats
cats
cats

Friendly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would choose both because somedays cats and dogs might be friends. heart

5,900 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yeah, kitties!!!

7,300 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Just have to say that never once in the news have I heard of a child being mauled to death by a pack of house cats. confused

Conversationalist

CATS POWWWWWEEEEEER .
HAIRLESS CATS ARE HELLA xp
dogs rule cats drool. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items