Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Has your cat ever just sat down in water?

Yup 0.35 35.0% [ 7 ]
Dunno 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nope 0.4 40.0% [ 8 ]
Don't have a cat 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
1 2 >

Invisible Conversationalist

Has your cat ever just sat down in water?

Greedy Millionaire

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My cat tries to take naps when I give her a bath.

PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

Greedy Millionaire

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

She'll purr too! She gets really relaxed during baths, and she is lazy to begin with. whee

PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

She'll purr too! She gets really relaxed during baths, and she is lazy to begin with. whee

My cat just likes to sit in water and then come sit on you to get you all wet. And then he'll gnaw on your fingers. 4laugh

Greedy Millionaire

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

My cat just likes to sit in water and then come sit on you to get you all wet. And then he'll gnaw on your fingers. 4laugh

That sounds so cute!! Your cat is prolly just cleanin himself. My oldest cat, Sabra, has two water bowls. One to drink from and the other is so she can stick her paws in it before she eats. XD Cats are so silly! <3

PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

That sounds so cute!! Your cat is prolly just cleanin himself. My oldest cat, Sabra, has two water bowls. One to drink from and the other is so she can stick her paws in it before she eats. XD Cats are so silly! <3

OMG, it's like she's washing her hands except for in kitty-way! blaugh

Greedy Millionaire

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

Aww, that's cute.

She washes her paws after using the litter box too. My cats are very clean and prissy. 3nodding

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
i throw the ball in low water and she's happy as a clown xd

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
My cat likes to supervise me when I shower or bathe...I guess to make sure I'm okay? Anyway...if I lock him out of the bathroom he gets angry and poops right outside the door. He's a butt.
My cat likes to play in puddles. smile He doesn't just sit down in water though ... haha!

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Though she may grumble and complain about getting a bath, Ika actually enjoys it, she likes to be clean.

PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime
princessofthevamps
PEACEcrime

She washes her paws after using the litter box too. My cats are very clean and prissy. 3nodding

Some of my cats are clean and stay away from mud, but others just go right ahead and sit right in it.
lol I guess that makes my cat the only one who hates water here. xp

Devoted Fairy

11,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Nope. Tater hates being wet; she freaks out and tries to climb up your arms and down your back to get away.

Caesar is afraid of the bath, but he loves to play in his water bowl. I can't tell you how many times I have to refill it or clean up water that he's spilled because he splashes it around instead of drinking it. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff