Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

I love them they are my absolute favorite!

I'd love to see what everyone has!
and to talk to some fellow bird owners!

Oh and of course get my guild out there!

Check my siggy bird lovers!

This is my Favorite( dont tell the others)

lol

Cheeto a 4yr old Indian Ringneck Parakeet

User Image

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
i just have a bird feeder but i do have some regulars that i really like. i love birds but i dont want them in my house. too messy plus almost every animal i have would try to eat it. otherwise i would get a conure. conures are my favorite

Partying Cultist

Yayy another bird lover~

Very handsome ring neck you have! Out of all the colours/mutations for IRNs I think green is my favourite. They also have the sweetest talking voices! Does yours say any words?

I'm a bird lover with no bird at the moment. Though I've kept smaller birds most of my life. Budgies/cockatiels/finches. I've always loved the bigger guys, and will take any chance I get to interact with them. XD

I don't think right now is the best time for me to add a bird into my life, but I would love to own an eclectus or pionus eventually! Though recently I have become buddies with a certain blue fronted amazon. I was both so disgusted and flattered when she started clucking and regurgitating for me the other day lol. XD Wish I could take her home.

I'd love to join your guild! Since I tend to go into this forum looking for bird topics anyway. XD

Celestial Dog

What a cutie!

I have a red lored amazon. He's been with me... literally my entire life. Hates everyone ever aside from me and my sister.

OTHERS? HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? D: Your place must be SO NOISY!

Tipsy Lunatic

Shanna66
i just have a bird feeder but i do have some regulars that i really like. i love birds but i dont want them in my house. too messy plus almost every animal i have would try to eat it. otherwise i would get a conure. conures are my favorite

Ohh yes they can be pretty messy!

Conures are cute, haven't owned any but i sure have dealt with many many many! And I do like them. But i like the larger mainly. Dusky, Blue crowns, I've dealt withsome queen of bavarias too and they seem to be sweet birds as well.
Though I always have a place for green cheeks, they are just so little and cute. <3

Yea I have a dog and a snake as well.
MY dog has gottne ahold of one of our larger birds in the past, luckily she didnt know what to do with him so he was unscathed smile

but yea now if she goes near them they let her know to back ooff!

Tipsy Lunatic

Q2k
What a cutie!

I have a red lored amazon. He's been with me... literally my entire life. Hates everyone ever aside from me and my sister.

OTHERS? HOW MANY DO YOU HAVE? D: Your place must be SO NOISY!

Lol not too noisy.

I have 3 Indian Ringnecks that live with me, cheeto the one in pic. And a pair, Iago and Tika. Hopefully will eventually give me some chicks<3 fingers crossed. But i am in college so i have a female eclectus but she lves at home with my mom till i'm done razz

and she does that like your lore. She only likes me and my mother, but prefers me.

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What a pretty bird =O My uncles have a blue fronted amazon and an African gray. The gray has a potty mouth =x

Tipsy Lunatic

Countess Kinoko
Yayy another bird lover~

Very handsome ring neck you have! Out of all the colours/mutations for IRNs I think green is my favourite. They also have the sweetest talking voices! Does yours say any words?

I'm a bird lover with no bird at the moment. Though I've kept smaller birds most of my life. Budgies/cockatiels/finches. I've always loved the bigger guys, and will take any chance I get to interact with them. XD

I don't think right now is the best time for me to add a bird into my life, but I would love to own an eclectus or pionus eventually! Though recently I have become buddies with a certain blue fronted amazon. I was both so disgusted and flattered when she started clucking and regurgitating for me the other day lol. XD Wish I could take her home.

I'd love to join your guild! Since I tend to go into this forum looking for bird topics anyway. XD

Thanks! Yes the green is pretty , my female is green, it looks very nice on her. razz
Cheeto is a split he was originally all blue and ended up with the modeled green on top.
My favorite though is the lutino ringnecks, i think it's the contrast with those bright red beaks!

And yes Cheeto talks up a STORM!
HE says all kinds of stuff
"gimme a kiss" "muahhh" "cheeto!" "step up cheeto" "here kitty kitty" "chipper" "peek a boo" "come here" "now" "RIght now!" "Macie" "mitchell" "hayley" (all me and my siblings names)
"whatcha doin?" trying to teach him "pikachu!" "sweet boy" and "thank you" but he hasn't got them well yet razz

Budgies! they are great, i hand raised a 5 chicks 2 years ago, oh they are absolutely lovely little creatures!

Hahahaha awe regurgitation, she loves you razz
Male Eclectus will always have a special place in my heart i've had 2 and both were amazing companions, unfortunately we lost both way before their time. One was a rescue we had no background on, the other had a kidney problem and ended up passing away. But oh they arre the sweetest things, and they have such adorable voices!

Yay i only have a few people in my guild, and can never find any bird people on gaia!
Birds are my thing!
Worked in 2 bird stores, I groom birds on the side.
Going to school to do Ornithology.
lol <3 birds!
but they are one pet that not many people realize can be FABULOUS companiions!

Tipsy Lunatic

ZombieBalls
What a pretty bird =O My uncles have a blue fronted amazon and an African gray. The gray has a potty mouth =x

Oh yea, that's because greys are WAY too smart lol
they pick up anything that interests them! hahaha

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Beware Of Artist
ZombieBalls

Haha yeah my grandma watches soap opreas so he likes to repeat the dirty parts. >.< And my grandmas farting, and the telephone..and when my grandma curses at my uncles. We can't have company in front of that bird. lol

Tipsy Lunatic

ZombieBalls
Beware Of Artist
ZombieBalls

Haha yeah my grandma watches soap opreas so he likes to repeat the dirty parts. >.< And my grandmas farting, and the telephone..and when my grandma curses at my uncles. We can't have company in front of that bird. lol

HAHAHA typical grey!
They LOVE mimicing noises.
The last bird store I worked at, he had our store phone down perfect which was annoying. and the owners cell phone. and would even answer after he rang.. "About Birds this is Mary" (the owners name ) razz

Fuzzy Strawberry

13,300 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Beware Of Artist
ZombieBalls
Beware Of Artist
ZombieBalls

HAHAHA typical grey!
They LOVE mimicing noises.
The last bird store I worked at, he had our store phone down perfect which was annoying. and the owners cell phone. and would even answer after he rang.. "About Birds this is Mary" (the owners name ) razz

lmao xD The phone one is the best. xD I love when after the phone is picked up. At least my uncles gray. Goes on to have a full convo his himself. "Mhm mhm yup okay goodbye now"
I really wonder what goes on in their brain. xD

Eloquent Gawker

Sylvia the photobomber is of the opinion that chickens are the best type of bird.

Partying Cultist

Beware Of Artist

Thanks! Yes the green is pretty , my female is green, it looks very nice on her. razz
Cheeto is a split he was originally all blue and ended up with the modeled green on top.
My favorite though is the lutino ringnecks, i think it's the contrast with those bright red beaks!

And yes Cheeto talks up a STORM!
HE says all kinds of stuff
"gimme a kiss" "muahhh" "cheeto!" "step up cheeto" "here kitty kitty" "chipper" "peek a boo" "come here" "now" "RIght now!" "Macie" "mitchell" "hayley" (all me and my siblings names)
"whatcha doin?" trying to teach him "pikachu!" "sweet boy" and "thank you" but he hasn't got them well yet razz

Budgies! they are great, i hand raised a 5 chicks 2 years ago, oh they are absolutely lovely little creatures!

Hahahaha awe regurgitation, she loves you razz
Male Eclectus will always have a special place in my heart i've had 2 and both were amazing companions, unfortunately we lost both way before their time. One was a rescue we had no background on, the other had a kidney problem and ended up passing away. But oh they arre the sweetest things, and they have such adorable voices!

Yay i only have a few people in my guild, and can never find any bird people on gaia!
Birds are my thing!
Worked in 2 bird stores, I groom birds on the side.
Going to school to do Ornithology.
lol <3 birds!
but they are one pet that not many people realize can be FABULOUS companiions!

Oh wow, I guess it's only in the picture then that he looks all green! He must be so much prettier in person! Your female is green? How many birds/what type of birds do you have? XD
I have to agree, Lutino ring necks are very pretty too! I follow the videos of a lutino ring neck on youtube. He's adorable lol!
Sounds like Cheeto has a pretty big vocabulary! XD Good luck on teaching him those new words!
He'll probably end up saying them out of the blue one day when you least expect it lol.

Yeah, you know you've descended into bird madness when one horks on you and you're flattered! XD The blue front is a store bird, and they have her wayyyy over priced lol. D; As much as I like this bird, parting with that kind of money would be painful.
I'm sorry about your eclectus! That must of been heart breaking to lose them. :c I've always wanted a girl ekkie, but the males are so sweet!

Omg you're lucky to have bird stores where you are! I live in a small province, and have next to nothing when it comes to birds available. A few breeders of small birds, and some pets shops. That's about it. If I want a baby, I'll have to ship from a breeder out of province. Working in one must of been amazing though! Getting to interact with all those different species. That would be my dream job. *u*
Yeah, a lot of being seem to over look or disregard birds as being boring. When they're such awesome little creatures... Or even worse, they buy them on the spot without doing any sort of research. I feel so bad for parrots locked in tiny cages their whole life only eating seeds. ;c
Good luck with you're schooling though!

Joining the guild now lol.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I have two parakeets, Ava and her boyfriend Azul. i love them, but wish i could bond with them. my hubby and i really want to get a few conures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff