• Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Such beautiful colors, I so want one.

Blessed Trash

Sir October

Thank you! =D
I tried going for one of each color I can get from the pet store. I'm pretty proud of how bright mine are after I saw the ones a breeder a few towns over had. He only feeds his pellets, mine get live food. It can make a pretty big difference. Lol!

Blessed Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yoshi Yamato
Sir October

Thank you! =D
I tried going for one of each color I can get from the pet store. I'm pretty proud of how bright mine are after I saw the ones a breeder a few towns over had. He only feeds his pellets, mine get live food. It can make a pretty big difference. Lol!

It really shows! Hows the set up and are they hard to keep?

Blessed Trash

Sir October
Yoshi Yamato
Sir October

Thank you! =D

It really shows! Hows the set up and are they hard to keep?

Thank you! =D They're my babes. <3

Set up is pretty basic. Room temp aquarium. No pebbles or anything they can fit in their mouth (Sand, bare bottom, or large rocks are ideal). Other than that, pretty much just a fish tank. Lol!

For keeping them, I've had pretty good luck with mine. I feed them once a day by hand, usually bits of earthworm but sometimes black worms or other things like that. Tank cleanings about every other week.

All and all, I wouldn't say they're much harder to keep than any fish. And easily twice as interesting (if you ask me anyway). I am absolutely in love with all my babes, I don't think I'll ever put anything else in one of my aquariums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff