Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Latrans
rather than pulling the book I'd been reading off the bookshelf and shredding it in a different room-

Oh my.
Elsie is brilliant, frighteningly so. She's definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'd hate to make her mad. lol

Devoted Inquisitor

Moth Feathers
Latrans
rather than pulling the book I'd been reading off the bookshelf and shredding it in a different room-

Oh my.
Elsie is brilliant, frighteningly so. She's definitely a force to be reckoned with, I'd hate to make her mad. lol

I adore her evil cunning.

Have you ever read anything by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas? You might like her work. She's big on observing animals, rather than interacting with them, and I really enjoyed The Social Lives of Dogs--in it she talks about cats and parrots, too. I don't agree with her on everything, but her work has really influenced the way I think about animals.

Familiar Poster

5,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Latrans
Moth Feathers
Latrans

Oh my.

Have you ever read anything by Elizabeth Marshall Thomas? You might like her work. She's big on observing animals, rather than interacting with them, and I really enjoyed The Social Lives of Dogs--in it she talks about cats and parrots, too. I don't agree with her on everything, but her work has really influenced the way I think about animals.

Surprisingly, the library has that book! I'm going to the library tomorrow or Saturday, I'll check it out.
I'm impressed by that- observing animals, instead of interacting with them. I sometimes think that a lot of people can't appreciate animal observation.

What things did you disagree about?

Devoted Inquisitor

Moth Feathers
Latrans
Moth Feathers
Latrans

Oh my.

Surprisingly, the library has that book! I'm going to the library tomorrow or Saturday, I'll check it out.
I'm impressed by that- observing animals, instead of interacting with them. I sometimes think that a lot of people can't appreciate animal observation.

What things did you disagree about?

Animals and humans have psychic abilities.

It's a pretty good book. I'm particularly fascinated by how different what people want out of their dogs can be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff