Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just curious smile I'm a proud "parront" of a green cheek conure, a nanday conure, and a green quaker. I make most of their toys myself too. It's fun and saves money, and I can personalize for each individual personality smile

Anyone else on here have feather babies?

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Parront" :O
I've never heard that before!

I have an african grey(Sharkie) and a cockatiel(Norman).
Sharkie has the dirtiest mouth, especially around guys! They get a nice "F*ck you!" and several other obscene terms thanks to my dad.
Girls, one the other hand, get the nice "let's mate" behavior. He's barfed on my mom more than a few times to show how much he loves her! lol!

Norman does not like my mom, I think he's a girl because he loves my boyfriend and my dad. So we have Norman the girl xD

Here's the mandatory pictures:
Sharkie in his "let's mate" pose:
User Image

Norman(the girl?):
User Image

~ Fly over me Evil Angel ~
Aww how cute! Love the african greys, always wanted one smile

Eloquent Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome
I use to play with chickens at my cousins farm! biggrin

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image

Here's Petri the green-rumped parrotlet. He's 12 years old and has as much attitude as any other South American parrot I've ever met, just in a MUCH smaller package. (He weighed in at 22 grams at the vet the other day.) lol He talks in a tiny chipmunk voice and laughs at me when I tell him to be nice. We recently discovered that he loooves the Frozen soundtrack.

Wealthy Fatcat

I have a parakeet named Koda and will be meeting a grey very soon. If he likes me then he may be coming home with me. I would eventually like to have an eclectus or caique. I am also considering raising geese, chickens, and German owl pigeons.
[Kat.On.A.Stick]
Does Norman have barring on the underside of his/her tail feathers?
Yes = female
No = male
Female 'tiels have barring on the underside of their tail feathers, no matter their color morph. 3nodding

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
i adore birds but they are a terrible pet for me. the only birds i have are the ones that come to my feeder. i love my little finches

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Shanna66
i adore birds but they are a terrible pet for me. the only birds i have are the ones that come to my feeder. i love my little finches

Aww! More and more birds are showing up in my yard every day. Last week a pair of ducks flew in and made themselves at home. There's been a pair of mallards every year for the past decade or so... I wonder if it's the same ducks every time, because they seem to know the dog is no threat to them. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff