Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

do you think animal abuse is bad or good?

A. NO 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
B.YES 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 8 ]
C.IDK 0.066666666666667 6.7% [ 2 ]
D.i dont really care 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 1 ]
E.I just do this for money 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
F. I love meat 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
G.OTHER 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

Wheezing Roisterer

8,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
Hey dose anyone think animal abuse is bad well i think i do its bad for the enviornment and its also bad for the pets i bet u that if we all leave maet for a special occasion then there would be less killing animals all around the world i want some of ur feedback and tell me ur oppinons thank you.
But... meat is yummy.

How would stopping animal abuse be better for the enviroment..?

Devoted Inquisitor

I don't understand how stopping animal abuse would be better for the environment, either.

Are you saying that eating meat is animal abuse?

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Animal abuse has nothing to do with being a vegetarian or not... Just sayin'..
Oh dear God... Here we go again.

Would you please elaborate, OP? In clear English? I had a tough time slogging through that mangled 'Net-speak; I'd appreciate being able to read what you're saying so that I don't misunderstand you.

Why is meat bad, and what does animal abuse have to do with the environment? neutral Better have some good reasons, my counterargument guns are locked and loaded.
This sounds familiar xd

Newbie Feeder

9,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
"Hey, does anyone think animal abuse is bad? Well I do. It's bad for the environment and it's also bad for our pets. I bet you that if we all only eat meat for special occasions then there would be less killing of animals all around the world. I want some of your feedback and for you to tell me your opinions. Thank you."

She's probably some PETA nut or something. rolleyes

However, many meat factories are cruel to animals. And yes, the US is producing so many cows that their farts are causing significant methane and CO2 omissions. They also use up more water and land and produce less food than plants would on the same land and water ration. So it does make sense to either go vegetarian or to buy local, humane meat. :'D We'd also be healthier if we ate more fruits/veggies instead of making huge servings of meat the main part of our meals. Most other countries only eat a fraction of the meat us Americans do, and then it's leaner stuff like goat or sheep.

Soo....she's got a point buried beneath the sloppy English.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Typically when I think of animal abuse, I think of people going out and harming animals out of spite. While farming practices may be cruel and considered inhumane, they are a bit different to me in that there is a purpose. Meat will always be a part of my diet, though I choose which animals I eat with care.

Beef and pork are rather expensive where I live. Typically, if I am ordering food or making my own food, I stick to chicken and fish, as well as fish and occasionally tofu for my protein intake. Fully aware that chicken and fish are animals too, but they have less environmental impact than cows and pigs. For me, that is a reasonable balance. I figure my non-use of cars also helps out with my environmental contributions.

2,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
ANIMAL ABUSE IS WRONG. Alldo im a meat eater.. DONT KILL RHINOS AND ALL THAT!
Of course its bad! I hate when people abuse animals. They have feelings too. neutral

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
the Question doesn't make sense. The answers should good, bad ect rather than yes, no
Yes, animal abuse is bad. But, and if I'm clarifying your confusing post, being vegetarian has nothing to do with hating animal abuse, though it's some peoples' preferred stand on it. Also, I'm not really sure how it would be bad for the environment unless you're referring to the whole animal testing which uses genetic engineering which actually is bad for the environment.

Animal cruelty wouldn't stop if everyone gathered together because it's just how people choose to treat their animals. Meat industries wouldn't change the way they kill the animals for meat, people wouldn't stop fighting dogs or chickens, and kittens would be underfed and not taken care of. It's just how ignorant this world is these days.

6,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
This is for a school project. Her and I are working on a thing for animal abuse and our other team
mate thought eating meat was animal abuse. I thought it was stupid to think that but it was what she thought. I thought it was more about staughter houses and other things besides that. Sorry if any of you were offended.
What the hell is "maet"?

Why should people who eat meat leave it for an occasion? Some people can't eat soy, nuts and tofu. There is a thing called allergies and I have those food allergies.

Raising cows, pigs, chickens and other live stock for consumption is not abuse, nor are they going to go extinct.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff