• Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tophertales's Waifu

Sparkly Loiterer

11,775 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I have been a member of Gaia since 2007 and I met my irl husband here, we loved Zomg and had taken a year off gaia to work on real life things (we moved and settled into new jobs) and now we find zomg gone. it was one of our favorite features of gaia and now it's gone and the site seems to be falling down around our avi's. This is so sad. I sign and wish nothing more than to see this site and Zomg returned to the height of excellence it once had. I would also be willing to donate to a save Zomg fund, if one was ever created.

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Signed scream ZOMG is the only game I play crying how could they done that gonk

GrimGrimly's Wife

Powerful Witch

I will sign. ~iMistressAkira. heart
I will sign as well... I miss ZOMG "TasteMyHate"

SIGNED. In capitol letters, SIGNED. I want ZOMG back. I spent money on this game, I bought items to use in this game, I even still have many of the items I found in this game. Do I get a refund for it? No, of course not. I ask that ZOMG get returned to Giai, or refunds are given out and the lock on the rings are lifted and members are able to sell items they once purchased

Badgeless Lunatic

btw what is the population on Gaia? (accounts/people)

Badgeless Lunatic

Grecko the Gecko
SIGNED. In capitol letters, SIGNED. I want ZOMG back. I spent money on this game, I bought items to use in this game, I even still have many of the items I found in this game. Do I get a refund for it? No, of course not. I ask that ZOMG get returned to Giai, or refunds are given out and the lock on the rings are lifted and members are able to sell items they once purchased

GENIUS wink

jk, jk

Abductee

16,915 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
Signed! we want zomg back! scream

Waffles

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

crying Still nothing but keep signing people heart

Quick Reply