Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which feature mentioned bellow do you most want to see?

The drop down list 0.091836734693878 9.2% [ 9 ]
The remove button 0.030612244897959 3.1% [ 3 ]
The Move to top button 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
The select column 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
All of it! 0.72448979591837 72.4% [ 71 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Indomitable Nerd

Wishlist Improvements!

Alright, I'll admit it... I am a Wishlist junkie! It is like my personal shopping list that I use to remember which items I want to get in the future (and maybe drop some hints to overly generous doners sweatdrop ) BUT there are a few little improvements that need to be made.

Right now there is NO way to organize your list. Here is what I'd like to see happen!
Wishes for the Wishlist
1. Turn the "delete" column into a "select" column.
2. Add a drop down list so we can choose how to organize the list
3. Add a "remove" button so we can delete what we need to
4. Add a "move to top" button so we can also organize it our own way.
---------- Achieved! - You can now drag and drop all items on your wishlist to reorder them!
5. Add "Average Buy Price" and "Lowest Buy Now Price"

All of these features exist in other places on the site, so it shouldn't be too hard to add them into the Wishlist.
For example the select column, the remove column, and the move to top, option are already part of the Friend's list.

Here is an example:
User Image

> Previous Example <

Please remember to follow the TOS and Petition Rules and Guidelines when posting.
Petitions Forum Rules & Guidelines
To count a post as a signature the user must explicitly say they are signing.
We allow discussion about petitions in this forum so to count a post as a signature the user must say they're signing. You cannot forbid users from giving reasonable negative feedback on your petition, and statements such as "If you post, you sign!" will result in your thread being removed.

You may sign petitions with images, but please remember that images should be reasonably sized. Images which are excessively large and break the page format (forcing users to scroll horizontally or a great deal vertically to continue reading the thread) should be reported as spam

Signatures must be posted in your petition, not PMed.
To count a user as signing they must post in your petition saying they want to sign. You cannot collect signatures from PMs or unrelated threads. If you have a previous petition and are recreating the thread for formatting reasons, you may include all the previous signatures as long as you can still link to the thread and mention they come from the old thread. However if the petition's focus changes you must start fresh with no signatures.

Like the idea? Show the thread some love! Hit the heart, sign the petition, and vote in the poll!
heart heart heart User Image heart heart heart

Indomitable Nerd

Share this page with your friends!

User Image
Copy this Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wishlist-improvements/t.71004767/][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Skythefallenangel/Wishlistlink.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Copy this Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wishlist-improvements/t.71004767/][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Skythefallenangel/Wishlistlink2.png[/img][/url]

User Image
Copy this Code:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wishlist-improvements/t.71004767/][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Skythefallenangel/micro.png[/img][/url]

Wishlist Improvements Petition!
Copy this Code:
[size=18][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/wishlist-improvements-open/t.71004767/]Wishlist Improvements Petition! [/url][/size]

Supporters Who have Signed!

1. Izzy Shae
  2. 00xuxa00
  3. Ame no Yanagi
  4. x Tragic Rabbit x
  5. catfood9
  6. Radioactive Muffins Mk II - an option where you can create categories to organize your wishlist!
  7. Jessie Raine
  8. Symphonic Maiden - Check out her petition as well, linked bellow!
  9. Bleeding Is A Luxory
  10. rukomi
  11. Jao Feng
  12. Bishiglomper
  13. Akira of Yume No Kuni
  14. goldineye
  15. Scrapl
  16. Paranoia_favorate
  17. Mrs.BonJovi
  18. Cat Silver - drag & drop feature to reorder, ability to list who donated, more descriptors like "want this the most" or "keeping an eye on this"
  19. aiko-chan13 - a way to sort the items yourself and I WANT TO SEE THE PRICES IN THE WISHLIST NEXT TO THE ITEM
  20. -Seraphoid-
  21. Shoopuffs
  22. blackcat51
  23. Mihuchan
  24. DJ SUSHl
  25. Goddess SpiritWolf
  26. Stealth_Bomber_629
  27. arrow-sarcastique
  28. Zetta Slow Momo - I don't really use the wishlist anymore, but if it was more organized like this I would.
  29. iAdorable Dollie
  30. RecklessLullaby
  31. Sweet Crys
  32. KodiakBlackout
  33. My Distortion
  34. AnimePandaGurl
  35. Gossun
  36. Chouryou
  37. BabyReiko
  38. jeno135
  39. Neko_Mimi Rayne
  40. pig_girl
  41. Holy Batman PhD
  42. Lucetta Dianella
  43. Nyolia
  44. Nova0437
  45. Minbou
  46. Lyanda
  47. Dream Your Hearts Out
  48. Indigo Kitsune
  49. The Raving Madame
  50. iiKawaiiPandah
  51. Pumpking438 "I think there should be wishlist tabs such as one for 1 avi 1 for just items you want, like there's a + that you click to add a page and you name it then you drag items into that tab to put them there."
  52. The Snazzy Hobo
  53. Serethial-san
  54. Phrisky
  55. Radical Pizza
  56. Shiratori-chan
  57. Suuruha
  58. Fairy-Liin
  59. Phieth
  60. -Merciless Eclipse-
  61. Dargreth
  62. apiyo - average buy price or store price
  63. charliebarlie2
  64. izumi hiroko
  65. Belladona beso
  66. LittleDemonMegami
  67. Sin Fang - I would like to have a "customize" re-order option where it's where you place them
  68. smallhobbit
  69. lanie100
  70. Miss-dark8607 - I would love to be able to sort by "MOST WANTED" or have some sort of rating list. Like in Amazon
  71. MistressRosalyn - I really do like someone's suggestions of tabs because finding the items in all that I wish listed is becoming harder and hard to do.
  72. AmayaChanXIII
  73. Zefius
  74. XXX Dorian Gray XXX
  75. Saved By Childhood
  76. Oceanrabbits
  77. NemoXx
  78. Cinnanum
  79. Jaded Sunset

Updates to the Petition

4/25/11 - Average Buy Price and Lowest Buy Now Price added to the example and petition (Aiko-chan13's idea) (19 signatures)

The Original Wishlist

This is what it looked like when this petition began.
User Image
User Image
User Image

The Wishlist Changes

Update: 7/6/11
User Image
User Image

Other Wishlist Petitions

↓Current↓

User Image

↓Original↓

User Image

Hygienic Member

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Gaian 50
is this open yet?
i sign, though.

Indomitable Nerd

00xuxa00
is this open yet?
i sign, though.
Absolutely open! Thank you!
User Image

User Image

If the picture doesn't appear: "Ame no Yanagi signs this petition!"

Feedback: I like your banner--if my signature still had any room left, I'd put the banner in my siggy. It's clever, cute, and concise (alliteration with C sounds, yessssss!).

Your ideas are great too. I'm a little annoyed that they aren't already on Gaia in some form. You'd think that one of the devs would occasionally think about wish list improvements too, especially with the updates going out to various other areas on the site.

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

Indomitable Nerd

Ame no Yanagi
User Image

User Image

If the picture doesn't appear: "Ame no Yanagi signs this petition!"

Feedback: I like your banner--if my signature still had any room left, I'd put the banner in my siggy. It's clever, cute, and concise (alliteration with C sounds, yessssss!).

Your ideas are great too. I'm a little annoyed that they aren't already on Gaia in some form. You'd think that one of the devs would occasionally think about wish list improvements too, especially with the updates going out to various other areas on the site.

Blinkie courtesy of Hikari_Sango. ありがとう! ♥

User Image

Thank you for your support!

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I would like to sign too please. I am also a wishlist junkie.. It's gotten so explosive that I try to limit what I put on there now. Your ideas are awesome.. Get on this gaia!

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not too bad of an idea. I sign!

Indomitable Nerd

Thank you both! Any additional suggestions?
Izzy Shae
Thank you for your support!

Any time, that's why I'm here. 3nodding

Adorable Blob

18,550 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I sign! And maybe there can be an option where you can create categories to organize your wishlist!

Fluffy Bunny

21,375 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Indomitable Nerd

Radioactive Muffins Mk II
I sign! And maybe there can be an option where you can create categories to organize your wishlist!
Of all things, i just found another petition for that. Might link some to this one so people can sign those as well.

7,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
I sign this petition!

heart

I love your representation of the price organization choice.

It should definitely be included!

8,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I sign. I love the idea of moving the items to the top of the list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff