<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Greedy Lover

Gracious Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Champion 300

Aged Hoarder

Hey, you should quote Vo on the front page. While I know he's not an admin anymore and it still stands to reason that the current writers have a different insight like you said, it'd still help explain the illustrated "control liquid" that the grunny/prunny is pumping into the brain.

Oh, but what the hey, I'll sign. <3

Bloodthirsty Abomination

31,600 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
seikueon
Hey, you should quote Vo on the front page. While I know he's not an admin anymore and it still stands to reason that the current writers have a different insight like you said, it'd still help explain the illustrated "control liquid" that the grunny/prunny is pumping into the brain.

Oh, but what the hey, I'll sign. <3
Thanks for the suggestion, I was actually meaning to I've just been quite busy. I've got to completely rewrite the stages now, since VO helped to clarify them. :3

Aged Hoarder

I wouldn't bother to change all of it. I actually like your idea of the body being a leftover husk. Just add a quote with his explanation for some insight.

But yours makes more sense, since there are grunnies and prunnies separate from the bodies that would have detached, leaving the body behind. Ew, creepy. *shudders* Gaia is SO not a kid site. XD;;

The only thing I could think of while reading your explanation, though, is that since it's from Dark Reflection, maybe the Punnies don't attack, but have magically healing powers, including reanimating the dead. >_>;; But ignore me.

Magical Cat

I support Prombies being released.

I do not support the re-release of Grombies.

I am sad Prombies have not be released yet neutral I would think it might be better at this point for the Promby to be a single item with multiple options. Since we have reached this far in multiple items/options within one item.

I am a Grombie and cannot see anything coming close to what I had to do to manage to get and keep my skin. That was three days of playing non-stop on Gaia without any sleep and without any naps,.. and with very short restroom and kitchen breaks. On top of that I nearly lost my skin several times to glitches and bugs. To avoid losing my skin I had to not make any changes to my avatar for up to 2.5 years while attempting to get the right people that could work together and correct the issue.

Sign me up for Prombies!

Dapper Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kawaii Abomination

13,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Any time will do, my love...

I sign.

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.

Inquisitor

I can't believe I haven't signed this yet! I sign.

Invisible Prophet

Wasn't this on that chick show? Bahahahahaha! I only seen it by flipping threw the channels, but it was there.

O.G. Fatcat

7,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

Shameless Lover

I sign. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this, and Halloween is right around the corner! I'd definitely be wearing my new skin.

Bloodthirsty Abomination

31,600 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
I missed the original Grombie event by a month on my first account here.

I definitely sign!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas