Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 229 230 231

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
This might be a rather EXTREME solution but...after the years of neglect and gold gens I feel it's the only way to FIX anything. Nuke the gold from the market and everyone's accounts. Set the prices of EVERYTHING[including the conversion rate to gaia cash in the market] back to 2005-2007 days. It will hurt for everyone involved yes. But everyone will be able to vend like usual. But in return maybe bump up the gold given from standard practices like wandering the site by...maybe 10 times. So instead of 1-10 gold for searching it goes to 10-100. and for forum posts it goes to 1000 gold for a first post and 500-600. That way to encourage actually DOING stuff. ESPECIALLY wandering town and kicking rocks.[i love doing that]

It might take a month or so. But if proper precautions are taken before the gold nuking maybe this site can return back to normal. However EVERY item will have to be blipped from the market that goes over a certain threshold and returned to the seller's inventory. Let me know what you guys think.

Chatty Humorist

Ya damn right I'm signing this.

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
I want to sign this petition.
I'm back from a 2-year hiatus, just checking for updates on the manga during that two years. I only came back full time because of zOMG really. rofl Gaia was so much more about fun and less about the items and the GC in the past. I met interesting people here. I've enjoyed the games and the events. I really love Gaia's lore and I think they should expand it. (Hurry up with the manga update, dang it!) I've noticed that the manga is no longer fully colored, starting 2k13? IDK I can't remember, and the thing takes a long time to update despite that. What next week? Do you mean tha next two weeks? Are you even funding this or are you just forcing yourself to update it for the sake of updating, or what? What's your excuse, GAIA, what?! LOL. The kidding aside, it is a good thing that they brought zOMG back. Me, my friends and other people out there, I know they missed it. They did something about bringing it back and now they need to do something about this inflation. I HATE getting TEN announcements everyday, all from the Cash Shop. I DON'T WANT TO BUY OVER-PRICED, VIRTUAL s**t, OKAY?! I won't be able to use them IRL anyway. It saddens me so much that they're NOT improving the things that make the site interesting. It makes you question where all the users' money are going. Sure some people like getting items and such but I think what we long time users and new users really come here for are the games and events we get to enjoy with other people. It's like they forgot the reason why there are GC items in the first place. You remember this? User Image

Friendly Businessman

Fashionable Werewolf

9,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tooth Fairy 100
*signs* BEEN HERE FOREVER AND CAME BACK AND I WAS LIKE WWWWHHAT?
Trade Links?
My shop isn't ready yet but it's almost done :3
User Image or User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/wip-la-blue-girl-s-art-shop/t.102260775/][img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll308/prettyxpuff/ggd_zpsk1hfxv3e.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/wip-la-blue-girl-s-art-shop/t.102260775/][img][img]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll308/prettyxpuff/dddar_zpsu8ddbe0y.png[/img][/img][/url]
I sign.

I just returned from a 5 year hiatus and I am shocked at the rising inflation. I can't believe it was allowed to get so bad over the years. I understand the need for the company to make a profit. But the ability to generate gold repeatedly from items and releasing tons of "limited editions" (as oppose to just the monthly letters from years and years ago) have made it so that it is difficult for any new Gaian (or returning user) to compete.

Phantom

Demonic Ladykiller

14,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
I definitely want to sign.
I joined this site almost three years ago, and it took almost all of that time for me to have enough gold to finally make avis I'm proud of. And even then, I've had to give up on so many quests because the items are like 100 billion or more. I can't put real money into this, I'm still only a highschool student, but this site is really important to me. I don't want to watch it slowly crash and burn, and I don't want to leave it, however, if the inflation keeps up the way it is, I don't know if it'd be worth staying.

Wheezing Browser

Lonely Creature

Obsessive Kitten

I refuse to sign unless I get the 3,000th signature.

Tombolo's Kouhai

Valiant Leaf

soft gore

I'll sign then, and we'll help you get there.

Obsessive Kitten

Llarian
soft gore

I'll sign then, and we'll help you get there.

aha, thank you <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces