Gold Generators?

Yes, lots! 0.059670781893004 6.0% [ 58 ]
In moderation. 0.094650205761317 9.5% [ 92 ]
Don't really care. 0.053497942386831 5.3% [ 52 ]
Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]

Dapper Rogue

I've been gone from Gaia for over a year. There was some inflation but it was still considered somewhat reasonable then. For an item of 2 million to skyrocket to 4+billion is absolutely ridiculous. I keep getting multiple announcements a day from La Victorie.

I've lost all desire to possibly quest. I might leave again. I definitely sign this petition. The idea of gold generators of this degree is absurd. They should just leave it at item generators.

Interesting Bear

I sign

Because getting a rare/monthly collectable items shouldn't, ironically, require you to buy monthlies with gaia cash to sell for gold just to be able to afford anything decent.

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I sign.

I've only come back to see if this year there's anything left of Gaia in the Halloween event. It was my first in '04 and what really made me stick around for eight years. Or rather; the items, the friends, and the friendly atmosphere. Now I sign in once, maybe twice a year. Mostly around this time to chew on the trick-or-treating items then leave until December to repeat.

Now I can't believe I miss Sushi warnings and site lag as much as I do. At least that Gaia you felt as though you mattered. So I hope this petition gains the attention it deserves and fixes what I most certainly hope won't break further. I do have a lot a lot love for this site.

Fashionable Nerd

xxx!* true love leaves a memory
xxxxxx no one can steal

xxx&____ a heartache no one canheal

xxxxx》:◤ no regrets ` just love

I had when the inflation was beginning. A few months ago i returned to see that my gold was nothing. I sign!

❛ i went to sleep × thinking about you

xxx▌⋮& * ___.i woke up just the same

Dapper Darling

Invisible Fatcat

6,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Invisible Prophet

9,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Signs*

*In a Mister Torgue voice*
I HATE THIS INFLATIOOOOOON!!!

Biggest Cat

17,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
As someone who just came back after being gone for a while. I sign. Came back to utter chaos.

Aged Gawker

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I totes sign.

Human Garbage

Please add me to the list of signers!

I have been on gaia for about nine years now, and it has turned from something I gladly spent weeks on to something I hardly ever go on anymore.
I wouldn't say I've been here since the beginning, but I was here before cash was ever introduced, and the entire site has been cheapened by it.
Events used to be fun, and you didn't have to drop a pay check in order to get anywhere. All you had to do was just have fun, which is something the staff doesn't seem to understand anymore. I, for one, am not going to drop my real money into this cesspool. It's just gonna make things worse.
And the removal of the gold cap on the marketplace? Don't even get me started!
It's proven now that gold has no place in gaia's economy anymore, and with that cap removed, it's showing just how rampant the avarice on this site is now.
I used to thoroughly enjoy gaia. I used to RP, I used to follow the storyline (which has been completely nixed now that it's all about turning a profit now). I mean, hell. I met the man of my dreams here, and it makes me sick just how far this place has fallen.
I for one am growing ashamed of just being here, and unless it stops, they will have successfully driven out yet another long-time member permanently!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff