Yes, lots! 0.059670781893004 6.0% [ 58 ]
In moderation. 0.094650205761317 9.5% [ 92 ]
Don't really care. 0.053497942386831 5.3% [ 52 ]
Not a fan. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 162 ]
KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! 0.62551440329218 62.6% [ 608 ]
Total Votes:[ 972 ]

Perfect Husband

i sign.

as a member of 10 years now, holding the same account that i did then, i used to never think about getting involved in site feedback because i loved this place. these days, however, it's pretty cruddy.

Lady Slayer

Can't remember if I signed this or not,
but I'm on board!

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Ines Verdelet
but I'm on board!

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

You did. Number 385.

Lady Slayer

nefret2011
Ines Verdelet
but I'm on board!

I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

You did. Number 385.

Awesome, thanks!

Cuddly Grunny

36,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Bashful Pup

8,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Anxious Fairy

xxNot going to lie, I just came back after almost three years of not being on this site and just about went into shock with how much things were worth. I actually happily sold some of my older items and my inks and gained a lot of gold quickly.

xxSure I was happy for the first couple days, but then I realized going through the marketplace that even now. Even with all this new found gold I still couldn't afford some of the items I've been after for a long time. In fact the pricing on some of them is through the roof and it's even worse with newer items.

xxI mean very rarely do I buy gaia cash. I will admit I would much rather just quest and earn the gold for everything. However, it's gotten to that point where I can't really quest, because I would be questing for the next few years and still wouldn't get near what I need to get them. In truth I'm happy with the gold I gained from this, but at the same time it feels kind of worthless. I wish we could still have it where you could get a good item for 500,000 to 5,000,000. I still remember that and wish it was like that again. It would make questing so much easier.

So, in short, I would like to sign this petition.

eeeto's Princess

Shy Bunny

I sign
Thanks for the effort heart The prices are ridiculous crying

Dangerous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sign me up

I've been on gaia ever since 2006 and this is just retarded, the developers have turned this "online community" into a money making firm. I miss the good old days where the only thing you could purchase with money was the monthly collectibles, back then they were cool, affordable and UNIQUE. Now days everything is "gaia cash" devs think like: "if you can't pay $99 for that GC item then good luck gathering the gold for it, cause the marketplace gives it to you for a wooping 500 million GOLD!!!"

I will not give money to gaia since i think it's stupid to pay for pixels, but not spending money has made this site useless since working and gathering gold like the good old days wont make your wish list any smaller.

I agree with what i read earlier from a person who also signed this petition, he was sating that the announcements are ridiculous and i agree every member gets spammed and harrased to buy gaia cash. A message to gaia: spamming and harassing your members to buy your stupid gaia cash wont motivate them to stay on the site or invest any more money, you'll just scare them away.

They must remember that their "members" (and by members i mean customers) are mostly students and the majority of them can't afford Gaia's stupid gaia cash. So if gaia keeps releasing Shitty items on the gold shops and the nice items for GC customers all i can say is that one day gaia will be forced to pull the plug on its servers, and Gaia will be nothing more than a memory on our minds.

Dapper Knight

I came back after 2 months and HOLY CRAP!!!! I have 200 mil and Im still poor!!! crying

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I SIGN.

P.S. Is it okay if I copy one of the banners, or do I have to ask?

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
They couldn't care less and I think the economy is permanently screwed, but I support the ideal nevertheless.

*signs*

Invisible Browser

Witty Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I Sign! Im so done with this cash crap, and I want the old gaia back, if even a little...
Please stop munching the money off these people, gawd!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff