Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see more achievements on Gaia?

Yes! 0.91148325358852 91.1% [ 762 ]
No 0.088516746411483 8.9% [ 74 ]
Total Votes:[ 836 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 97 98 99 > >>

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Darc Nightgale
Pirate Santa
Darc Nightgale
Pirate Santa
fear my fishy self!

-Pulls out fishin' rod.-
Time to catch me some dinner.

*makes sushi for you*

-Claps-
Yay!

They could have a sushi achievement. Just wear a sushi related item. whee

nah, that would be too easy. I mean imagine if they did that, then they would have to start doing that for things like Ninja, Pirate, Vampire, and Werewolf.

Pxin's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

31,900 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Hero 100
Darc Nightgale
Purumi
Darc Nightgale
Purumi

Yes. If it was accumulative instead of all at once it would be fine.

I am so envious you have even made one pair! I'm still stuck at level FOUR. emotion_facepalm

Half the items I need to craft things these days don't even exist. It's depressing.

I could really see Gaia doin' that. 3nodding

I made them a long time ago, so it wasn't as hard back then. I have all the formulas, but one.
It's the dye, furniture, and rare fish that are the problem. Rare and expensive they are. gonk

My god. I am so envious I just might combust. LOL.
I would like to see more Alchemy Achievements maybe. It could help bring it back to life.

I spent some gold that's for sure. sweatdrop
I don't even want the wings, so I'll probably sell them to get some of my gold back.
I hope they have the formulas for sale again in the cs again. It's been a very very long time since they did that.

That would be nice if they did that. I don't think they will because of the go-fusion they have now.

Yeah, exactly. Lack of Alchemy since GoFusion. It's really sad as there's far more Alchemy Achievements than there are GoFusion.

I would love it if they sold the wing formulas. I want to craft at least one pair!
Don't really need the wings but I'd like to have the "Demon" title. xD

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Pirate Santa

nah, that would be too easy. I mean imagine if they did that, then they would have to start doing that for things like Ninja, Pirate, Vampire, and Werewolf.

Better idea. Like the clam bake, sausagefest, and so on do this. The first 14 people that post on the first page must have a sushi item on, and the 15th person that post must not have a sushi item on. The achievement would be called sushi error. In memory of the sushi errors that we used to have on Gaia years ago.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Purumi

Yeah, exactly. Lack of Alchemy since GoFusion. It's really sad as there's far more Alchemy Achievements than there are GoFusion.

I would love it if they sold the wing formulas. I want to craft at least one pair!

They could have the two work together. Use GoFusion to craft some items, and use those items with the alchemy.

Either sell the formulas again, or be able to get them through GoFusion. I wish they would let us get angelic furniture through GoFusion or alchemy.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Darc Nightgale
Pirate Santa

Better idea. Like the clam bake, sausagefest, and so on do this. The first 14 people that post on the first page must have a sushi item on, and the 15th person that post must not have a sushi item on. The achievement would be called sushi error. In memory of the sushi errors that we used to have on Gaia years ago.

you're right, that would be pretty funny.

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Pirate Santa
Darc Nightgale
Pirate Santa

you're right, that would be pretty funny.

Lol. I thought that was a good one. xd

Pxin's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

31,900 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Hero 100
Darc Nightgale
Purumi

They could have the two work together. Use GoFusion to craft some items, and use those items with the alchemy.

Either sell the formulas again, or be able to get them through GoFusion. I wish they would let us get angelic furniture through GoFusion or alchemy.

Yeah! That would be awesome!
Everything is too focused on GoFusion. I miss the Alchemy days. sad

Elfin Wizard

Hi! I'm back. I might also be sending other people here for marriage achievements that might or might not already be in production. ninja

On the off chance that this doesn't exist (i.e., we haven't discovered it yet), perhaps a Black Widow achievement? If you get married and divorced x number of times, you could get titles like "gold-digger", "murderer", "murderess", "widow", "widower", etc. Maybe "tempter" and "temptress", too. It could be fun. Or really, really morbid. Which would make Halloween a great release date!

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
ElegantlyLuminous
      Hi! I'm back. I might also be sending other people here for marriage achievements that might or might not already be in production. ninja

On the off chance that this doesn't exist (i.e., we haven't discovered it yet), perhaps a Black Widow achievement? If you get married and divorced x number of times, you could get titles like "gold-digger", "murderer", "murderess", "widow", "widower", etc. Maybe "tempter" and "temptress", too. It could be fun. Or really, really morbid. Which would make Halloween a great release date!

That would be great. More people the better.

Good idea, I'll add it to the list... you know just in case.

Versatile Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
abelladonus
I sign!