Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that Booty Grab should be fixed with all/most of the suggestions in this thread?

Yes! 0.9179366940211 91.8% [ 1566 ]
No! 0.082063305978898 8.2% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 1706 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Animal Lover

I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab.
I am amazed that you guys spent all this time and this is the best you could come up with. I would like to get at least 75% of the cost of my fish back in there lifetime no matter what the fish.
ALSO think that it would be neat if the drops would "give birth" to one of the same kind that died ..... maybe a 1:10 ratio. that would give the drops a bit more intrigue.
AND the meats should have a "mini-meat" that stays the size of a "teen" or something! the meats are just tooooo large to see where the coins are coming from!

The Beach Brigade
4laugh BEACH - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ....... lol MIDGE - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
cool Holly - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ........ razz Fallen - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ....... wink Scar - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ninja Crimson - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ....... whee Gragon - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

* come check us out on the FIRST PAGE HERE *
(almost) ALL are “TOP 10” Tanks

WE TIP GLOW BUMPS

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab

Proxy Fairy

MaiLinna
Please copy and paste this into your post. If you do not, your signature will not be counted.

Quote:

i will sign, though i dont agree with everything in yer post, at least this petition is something - i like the 'new' BG and it solves a lot of problems, but i do agree the fish are too high priced, i hate gambling real money which is what the strike packs are doing, and there arent enough types of fish available to make individually unique BG tanks - and there are still some glitches that need to be fixed with tanks as with all over the site

you should add something in your petition about the horrible communication
MaiLinna
Please, before you vote, at least voice your opinions or give me suggestions to make this a better petition. DO NOT just hit the </3 button without telling me why.

I have been reading many, many comments about the Aquarium changes, of which I was very excited for, but I am a little disappointed with how everything happened.

Here are some comments I have come upon:

I strongly agree with this radical(and slightly over the top. You could have been a little politer) post:

MuyamiKasai
well...where to start... imma be nice and start with something nice...

its nice theres fish for gold and cheep fish... on the other hand those fish DONT GLOW!!! whats the ******** point???

i waisted gold for a tank to see the cheep but cute 1k fish NEVER glow... why is that.. because i didnt sink actually money into it???

the 1 to 1 ratio is nice IF YOU GET IT... im still getting the quarter of what tank players get... guess theres still "bugs" in the system.. or maybe only certain ones are privy to that ratio... either way dont ******** say something like that to us all unless we are all gonna get it...

then the revamped fish shop... really nice to see cash fish even if they are s**t fish most ate cute... but then again when you see the popular ones you jump the gold price up or make them cash items... great buisness savy-if you want to loose customers...

now to the selection.... :::rolls her eyes and rests her bat on her shoulder:::..the selection aint worth goin arround hittin tanks with anymore... you said a revamped store but all thats there is a laugh...

you want people here to buy s**t from the shops but you dont supply anything worth pissing cash away for... it seems from my POV that the only thing you want people to spend cash on is your damned "rig's" and "ei's" or "mc's" all of which as of late have left a lot to be desired... but those are what you guys keep spittin out at us to buy while the poor fish shop is left in the dust with people WILLING to buy the damned items with cash wondering WTF... like me... what the ******** guys???

you want my cash then SHOW ME THE FISH!!!

and i dont mean some throwaway hobo fish that backed his a** into a square box tryin to make like sponge bob and got stuck... i mean some honest to goodness fish that are worth a couple bucks to buy and toss inna tank and get a return back from- not a loss... cuz hell the rigs are the biggest loss- dont need the fish to be the same damned way too...

you guys said you'd improve the damned tanks- now why not try to actually improve it verses tryin to push users to spend their cash on even higher loss items like rigs....

drag your guys in for a brain storm session and see that if you want people to buy GIVE THEM SOMETHING WORHT BUYING!!!! then see what the people want and work with it... damned it dont take a rocket scientist to see if you give people things they want at a reasonable price- you get happy people who buy again and come back PLUS they tell others and you get new people comming to see what its all about...

on the other hand... i think you guys know the other hand esp in this economy... otherwise you wouldnt have had recently changed owners.... again....

take a few pointers from real life kids... cuz you're running a buisness and right now a lot of your customers- from the booty grab side- the zomg side- the games side- the facebook side(oh wait they left gaia FOR facebook)- are NOT happy...

but thats probally something you guys dont wanna see... :::shruggs her sholders and rolls her eyes:::... and you guys even still wonder why user base is down.. hell who wants to sink cash into a sinking ship...

:::gives a half assed salute and steps off her soapbox:::

More great points:

pauvre matou

They need to fix the glitches that have been ignored for over a year. The "two item" glitch, the "already playing another game" glitch, and the glitch where fish go out of bounds of the tank.

They need to make it so tank owners are compensated for their hard work and investment.
(they agreed, in principle, to this, but have failed to deliver.)
They could offer real fish for gold - not the crap the have in the store, now. Break up the strike packs - nobody wants bugs and purses and galoshes, and we don't like having to re-sell them either.

They need to find some other way to reduce lag. The new gold sprite thing sucks and nobody likes it. If I can remove junk from sigs and comments and turn off the sound with scripts, why can't the devs make this available to everybody?

They need to find a way to let tank owners know when their tanks will glow, so we can get a little of our lives back and not miss our glows because we went to the bathroom, or were posting in a forum, or answering a PM.

A little loud, yes, but straight to the point. I have seen more and more Gaians leave now because of all the aforementioned reasons. Now, none of us want to see more people quitting Gaia. I am trying to keep Gaia in business. Here are some suggestions we have to fix Booty Grab and bring people back to Gaia:

1. I like the idea of a 1:1 ratio, but not if the players nor owners are going to make anything. Either you keep the ratio, but bring back the original payouts, or please get rid of the 1:1 ratio.

2. Those new fish are silly. Then all the prices changed on us. All you did was make the crappiest strike pack fish available for 5000g. That's not going to do anything. They don't glow! Total waste of money.

3. PLEASE fix the glitches you are STILL ignoring: The "two item" glitch, the "already playing another game" glitch, and the glitch where fish go out of bounds of the tank. It's been two years guys...please fix them.

4. Break up the Strike Packs. Heck, get rid of all the bad fish in the strike packs. We only want the big money fish, like Stone Coatls and Airsharks, and you would sell more if you sold them separately, even for Gaia Cash, than if you keep them in Strike packs.

5. Don't mess with the gold coin payout to reduce lag - please do it some other way. Like Matou said: If we can reduce most lag ourselves, why can't you figure out how to do it better?

6. I am so sick and tired of stalking my tank of hours before work only to leave and find out it glowed twice while I was gone, then glowed again while I was making dinner or posting a novel in a roleplay thread! For the love of all that's fishy, please, find some way to alert us and tell us when our tanks will glow!

Now, to my fellow Gaians:

If you agree with everything you saw above, please, sign the petition below. In your post, copy and paste this text:

Ok, I'm not just going to hit the </3 button just yet. The post from MayumiKasai is offensive and written in anger. I would not put my signature to anything that contained an oration such as that. There is an outline in the petition section that lists the requirements for writing petitions if you expect them to be considered. Don't let all your hard work be for naught. I personally believe that it will take much more than a petition, which may or may not be acted upon, to save BG as a game worth participating in. I think it will have to come from the owners/players refusing to accept what has already been offerred by NOT participating. Yep, no tanks, no players. Good luck with your project.

Celebrating Player

12,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
integer01853
]Ok, I'm not just going to hit the </3 button just yet. The post from MayumiKasai is offensive and written in anger. I would not put my signature to anything that contained an oration such as that. There is an outline in the petition section that lists the requirements for writing petitions if you expect them to be considered. Don't let all your hard work be for naught. I personally believe that it will take much more than a petition, which may or may not be acted upon, to save BG as a game worth participating in. I think it will have to come from the owners/players refusing to accept what has already been offerred by NOT participating. Yep, no tanks, no players. Good luck with your project.

I view my own signing of this VERY 'rough draft/rant' as more of a way to announce my intentions that I am pissed off and won't simply lay back and accept what Gaia has offered me. They have been 'warned'/a shot fired across their bow.

And if Gaia doesn't honestly and quickly address the concerns posted within this thread...

Well, there ARE indeed other actions to take, as we have seen before. My options are open, and 'non-participation' is indeed one of them. 3nodding

Hygge Agenda

44,725 Points
  • My Feminist Agenda 500
  • Cozy Life 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

I can not believe those bugs in the game have not been fixed yet, and I am not at all impressed with the revamped version of BG. Based on my steadily declining number of players, I'm going to hazard a guess that I'm not the only one.

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
/ Direct Tank Link / Glow Thread /
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Please do something to make booty grab more interesting again. It has become such a boring thing to play. I still play & bump threads, but now it is not fun anymore.
Truthfully I still deal with some lag, so I would rather see all those gleaming coins falling than just a few coins.

Gracious Vampire

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab!!

Eloquent Hunter

22,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100

Feral Star

Would be nice if turtles would glow all together again. ;]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces