Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that Booty Grab should be fixed with all/most of the suggestions in this thread?

Yes! 0.9179366940211 91.8% [ 1566 ]
No! 0.082063305978898 8.2% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 1706 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 75 76 77 > >>

11,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab.

it is so hard to get a full tank anymore proving that less and less people are playing
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab

this did not fix inflation at all, you grab so little from a tank now its totally impossible to buy anything on the mp rofl

Enigmatic Codger

i like your 6 points. they hold pretty true. 3nodding

Raven Ryder's Partner

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
MaiLinna

:::grins and hold up her glass of bay:::... add my name girlie...

Swashbuckling Genius

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
"I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab."

I do agree with this petition and am signing it.
note: I buy strike packs or i should say i did...im done i pay real cash and get more garbage fish then anything else!!!. Come on Gaia you want my cash show me the goods!!!
Angeni1
"I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab."

I do agree with this petition and am signing it.
note: I buy strike packs or i should say i did...im done i pay real cash and get more garbage fish then anything else!!!. Come on Gaia you want my cash show me the goods!!!

Ur so right , Angeni, i have been dumb enough to buy those crap strikes.....no more, tho!

8,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Demigod

28,025 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I agree, and I am signing the petition.

But you all also have to keep in mind that the whole purpose for all the nerfs to booty grab all along have been with one thing in mind - reduce the amount of gold going out into the economy. Somehow the powers that be got it into their heads that bg was putting too much gold out into the community and thereby messing up the economy. Well ok, I'll give you that - the more gold out in the world, the higher prices in the marketplace are going to soar cuz hey the gold is out there, right? Here is the problem. One cannot fix an economy after its been messed up by simply reversing the action that caused the problem in the first place. That never works. The US economy is a perfect example. If people would just leave it alone and stop screwing with it, the economy would level out.
Anyway, I support what you are trying to accomplish, I just don't hold much hope. At least not for the near future. Its one of those live-and-learn issues.

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

As much as they want to blame booty grab for the inflation either they're complete imbecilesor don't care how they look to us trying to make that claim. Inflation comes from only ONE thing. High demand for an item and not enough of them to go around - therefore the price jumps up. the more an item is liked and the more rare it is the higher the price because th owner of the item can and will charge whatever they want for that item as is their right to do. Make the items a little less rare - hell make the rig's a little more fair to win the good items and inflation will go away.

The only reason booty grab is being messed with at this point is to try to cut down on the ability of people to be able to get any item they want without spending real cash to buy it or gaia gold to buy it.

Naughty Nerd

15,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Threadmaster 200
I SO SIGN THIS!!!!
I was one of the lucky few to get the LT grunny subs when they were 5k for about a half of a day
but we need to be able to help tank owners and players feel compensated for making a tank for people to play, otherwise, what is really the point?

Conservative Member

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

And may you get many, many more signatures! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces