Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that Booty Grab should be fixed with all/most of the suggestions in this thread?

Yes! 0.9179366940211 91.8% [ 1566 ]
No! 0.082063305978898 8.2% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 1706 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 > >>

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MaiLinna
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab.

Miss_Green94

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nashoba1
MaiLinna
The Petition

1. MaiLinna
  2. DooplissFan101
  3. Ame no Yanagi
  4. xxbitchmonster
  5. Mitzar
  6. zariqueen
  7. Ruby_MISSFortune
  8. Windi43
  9. bobloon
  10. Humphreypoptart
  11. Fred66
  12. Nashoba1

Always have to break the rules, don't you? XD you're so awesome. Oh, and I am going to start a thread in the guild.

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Miss_Green94
MaiLinna

Miss_Green94

Thank you very much!

Moonlight Phantom

MaiLinna

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Creepy Kuro Neko
MaiLinna

Thank you very much!

Moonlight Phantom

You're welcome. I still can't believe they got rid of the gwees, momo's, ans starfish from the fish shop crying

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
MaiLinna
Nashoba1
MaiLinna
The Petition

1. MaiLinna
  2. DooplissFan101
  3. Ame no Yanagi
  4. xxbitchmonster
  5. Mitzar
  6. zariqueen
  7. Ruby_MISSFortune
  8. Windi43
  9. bobloon
  10. Humphreypoptart
  11. Fred66
  12. Nashoba1

Always have to break the rules, don't you? XD you're so awesome. Oh, and I am going to start a thread in the guild.

Time is of the essence... twisted
MaiLinna

Followed a link from Hump's.

Ianlegrunny
Bring back the Absol Ruler of Chaos glowTimer, Gaia!!
Problem of tracking glows, solved instantly.
I sign the petition, and will add a link in my sig. Thank you for this!

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Moonlight_Splendor
I sign the petition, and will add a link in my sig. Thank you for this!

No no no, thank YOU for adding this to your siggy, darling!

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Creepy Kuro Neko
You're welcome. I still can't believe they got rid of the gwees, momo's, ans starfish from the fish shop crying

I know! I really wanted to make a Gwee tank! They're so cute!! T^T

Moonlight Phantom

MaiLinna
Creepy Kuro Neko

I know! I really wanted to make a Gwee tank! They're so cute!! T^T
Ikr!? I was going to do a gwee tank again when the shop reopened, but that's not going to happen now sad I have 1 gwee left in my inventory, not sure if I should sell him or keep him

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

I would at least like to know what I'm getting (knowing the specs of the fishes and the range of what I could maybe make from them). I only have fish in hopes that I will make a profit (who the hell doesn't) so that I can cash shop items. Now I know that I can just buy the cash shop items if I'm buying the fish with my cash, however sometimes I can get more bang for my buck if I go with the fish and sometimes not. I also chose to go with the fishes because I can become part of a community, the GA, which is what one of the major points gaia has....to be a community where you can make friends and all that jazz. If i just brought the cash items and not the fish, then I wouldn't be "fully" part of a sub-community on gaia. (And yes I know that I can be whatever sub community that I want, like zomg, the ava art, the chatterbox, but I chose and like to be part of the GA community. There are people there who I can connect with and if i'm mistaken when gaia came out it was big on wanting to meet new people and have fun, meeting people with similar interests and making friendships) I know that there are others games that I can play as well to make bg however I find that one to be the funnest (when I can't find a crew for zomg because people are at school or whatever.)

Ido thank Pan and other devs who have been working on BG and for answering people's questions from time to time, don;t get me wrong. However would anyone like to have brought a cash shop item with x number of poses, to then later go back to wear that item and have half of the poses that it started off with? No...so why would people like it when their fishes were nerf? I know that in all it was probably for "the good" in helping to get inflation down, but at least let people know before hand, they will be much or considerate and understanding.

I do know that changes have to be done, and I do know that bg probably become something that the devs didn't want in that there are analyzers out there. However, bg did bring people together, so why do you want to tear it apart by making the game less fun for people and not worth their efforts to maintain tanks?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff