Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe that Booty Grab should be fixed with all/most of the suggestions in this thread?

Yes! 0.9179366940211 91.8% [ 1566 ]
No! 0.082063305978898 8.2% [ 140 ]
Total Votes:[ 1706 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 > >>

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
uh ya i guess

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
uh ya i guess

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Nice_shadow_Girl
uh ya i guess

If you are signing the petition, please post the correct message.

Timid Friend

"I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab."

Timid Friend

I do agree with this petition, though i'll be COMPLETELY honest. I'm not very savy in the way of Booty Grab. I wish i knew more. I know that when the 'Booty Grab' with an overseer appears on a tank, that means i can play. I know HOW to play.

I'm just not very good in the ways of which fish trigger what/when, how much money i get and how much the owner gets, etc..
I mean, i collect say 200 from a tank, then when the results pop up, it says im getting about 900 and so is the owner. Isn't that good? Much better than me getting 200 and the owner getting about 90?
And as for buying fish in the shop...I started to get into Booty Grab around the time Phin Phang closed down temporarily. It made me want to get a better tank, and rumors of being able to buy trigger-fish for gold made me especially excited. I'd FINALLY be able to get some fish and make an aquiarium that would allow people to..erm...'grab my booty' ^_^"
I bought two of those...green hampsters (forgive me for not knowing the names..)
And i don't think they've been triggering anything...
Maybe it's just my lack of experiance in Aquiarium, but...I don't know..

Anyway, i already posted my comment saying that i signed the petition. This was just a side- comment.
Sorry it's so long ^_^"

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
DooplissFan101
I do agree with this petition, though i'll be COMPLETELY honest. I'm not very savy in the way of Booty Grab. I wish i knew more. I know that when the 'Booty Grab' with an overseer appears on a tank, that means i can play. I know HOW to play.

I'm just not very good in the ways of which fish trigger what/when, how much money i get and how much the owner gets, etc..
I mean, i collect say 200 from a tank, then when the results pop up, it says im getting about 900 and so is the owner. Isn't that good? Much better than me getting 200 and the owner getting about 90?
And as for buying fish in the shop...I started to get into Booty Grab around the time Phin Phang closed down temporarily. It made me want to get a better tank, and rumors of being able to buy trigger-fish for gold made me especially excited. I'd FINALLY be able to get some fish and make an aquiarium that would allow people to..erm...'grab my booty' ^_^"
I bought two of those...green hampsters (forgive me for not knowing the names..)
And i don't think they've been triggering anything...
Maybe it's just my lack of experiance in Aquiarium, but...I don't know..

Anyway, i already posted my comment saying that i signed the petition. This was just a side- comment.
Sorry it's so long ^_^"

Yeah, you uh...don't quite understand. Haha. XD but thank you for signing!
(And it would take a lot of studying to know what's going on. Haha.)
I agree with MaiLinna and I am signing this petition to save Booty Grab.

(I don't play Booty Grab, nor do I have any interest in Gaia Aquariums, but I'm alarmed by the fact that Gaia has yet to fix the bugs mentioned in your first post. Hearing about such things always irritates me.)

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ame no Yanagi

(I don't play Booty Grab, nor do I have any interest in Gaia Aquariums, but I'm alarmed by the fact that Gaia has yet to fix the bugs mentioned in your first post. Hearing about such things always irritates me.)

Why thank you. Your name shall be added.
And those bugs have been there forever now!

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

I used to really like BG, it was my main source of income. I was questing and it's really hard now. I was working at it before too. It wasn't effortless. Now it's just harder and playing BG is boring too. I would rather have the little bit of lag and see the rush of coins and a better payout. I know there are other ways of making money but they feel more like chores and the old BG didn't. Even zOMG isn't as enjoyable to me. I had wanted to start up my own tank (sinking real money into it too) but after coming back after a few months of being away and seeing all these changes I don't want to. I don't want to play as much either but I do the odd tank here and there for a few bucks for me and the owner so hopefully they can at least break even. I haven't noticed the inflation going away much as far as general items go but then again I haven't been studying prices much. If the changes really would benefit everyone then I could understand but so far I don't see it (and I admit I'm not an expert so maybe I'm missing something). I just think the old way was more fun, I liked the fish better, and it didn't feel like a chore. The extra gold is always nice too. The payouts do seem really low now. That wouldn't bother me as much if it was still fun but I find myself grabbing the "less time" powerups or whatever you call them just to end the game ASAP.

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
xxbitchmonster

I used to really like BG, it was my main source of income. I was questing and it's really hard now. I was working at it before too. It wasn't effortless. Now it's just harder and playing BG is boring too. I would rather have the little bit of lag and see the rush of coins and a better payout. I know there are other ways of making money but they feel more like chores and the old BG didn't. Even zOMG isn't as enjoyable to me. I had wanted to start up my own tank (sinking real money into it too) but after coming back after a few months of being away and seeing all these changes I don't want to. I don't want to play as much either but I do the odd tank here and there for a few bucks for me and the owner so hopefully they can at least break even. I haven't noticed the inflation going away much as far as general items go but then again I haven't been studying prices much. If the changes really would benefit everyone then I could understand but so far I don't see it (and I admit I'm not an expert so maybe I'm missing something). I just think the old way was more fun, I liked the fish better, and it didn't feel like a chore. The extra gold is always nice too. The payouts do seem really low now. That wouldn't bother me as much if it was still fun but I find myself grabbing the "less time" powerups or whatever you call them just to end the game ASAP.

Oh I totally know what you mean. It's ridiculous. There is absolutely no way I can make my money back on my tanks...
And I will happily add your name.

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

----------------------
It is not exactly I agree with all the points but basically I agree on the fact Booty as game is been killed.
Actually there is no way for tank owner to minimally recuperate investment.
Result of this will be less tanks to be played, and only the super triggered ones.
Result of this only cash payers are going to be able to be owners of tanks to be played.

The two mentioned bugs or glitch are there from starting, more than 2 years now.

And even recognizing Booty has been, is and probably even with lower pay will be one of the reason of gold flooding Gaia, I fully reject Booty as cause of inflation. The one getting gold in Booty is due long hours spent playing or pinpin/marketing a tank, "working" in one word. And remember time has a price too even if Gaia dont valuate the time gaia users spend logged.

9,250 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Mitzar

----------------------
It is not exactly I agree with all the points but basically I agree on the fact Booty as game is been killed.
Result of this will be less tanks to be played, and only the super triggered ones.
Result of this only cash payers are going to be able to be owners of tanks to be played.

The two mentioned bugs or glitch are there from starting, more than 2 years now.

And even recognizing Booty has been, is and probably even with lower pay will be one of the reason of gold flooding Gaia, I fully reject Booty as cause of inflation. The one getting gold in Booty is due long hours spent playing or pinpin/marketing a tank, "working" in one word. And remember time has a price too even if Gaia dont valuate the time gaia users spend logged.

Oh I totally agree. With all the hours I spent stalking my tank and playing other tanks, I could have picked up more hours at my jobs and get paid real money.

9,750 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mitzar

----------------------

I woud suggest you change (improve a little) the first head post.

Captcha is something necesary to eliminate bots, if not all at least as most as possible. Captcha can be improved, but I doubt can be eliminated.

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
In the SPIRIT of what Mitzar has said earlier in this thread, I can basically agree with the sentiment that BG needs a massive reworking to make it a fun and viable game for everyone... a game that people WANT to play and feel alright about INVESTING their time and money in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff