Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

Saiphz
local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
i sign
i decided to come back to gaia, after maybe after a 6 month break and i remember when 100k actually use to be worth something. sometimes i have thoughts of just leaving again because of how bad the inflation is. there is such a big gap from the people who are "poor" and others are in the high billions. i use to make my money on zomg and loved it, now 50k doesn't mean anything to me. i just want gaia to be the way it was before
I knooowww D: I feel your pain. BUT!! They're doing some much needed work on zOMG which is a HUGE surprise. Everyone was convinced that they were doing no further work on it but NOPE! They're taking the game down for about 7 weeks to work on it and even put zen gardens into Towns 2! ;w ; See they do still kinda care...

i know! to be honest i came back but for zomg, but im really curious on what they're going to be doing. im really excited to see what they have in store, but i hope they dont change a lot
Yeah I know. It's gonna suck while it's down though D: That game is so much fun... You know Idk what the storyline is past GArden GReens is LOL XD
i kNOW i kind of regret not staying with the story though. the only thing i dont like is dms bc im level 10, and i always try to go to dms and level up but no one wants a level 10 who's never been emotion_8c

Fashionable Nerd

local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
i sign
i decided to come back to gaia, after maybe after a 6 month break and i remember when 100k actually use to be worth something. sometimes i have thoughts of just leaving again because of how bad the inflation is. there is such a big gap from the people who are "poor" and others are in the high billions. i use to make my money on zomg and loved it, now 50k doesn't mean anything to me. i just want gaia to be the way it was before
I knooowww D: I feel your pain. BUT!! They're doing some much needed work on zOMG which is a HUGE surprise. Everyone was convinced that they were doing no further work on it but NOPE! They're taking the game down for about 7 weeks to work on it and even put zen gardens into Towns 2! ;w ; See they do still kinda care...

i know! to be honest i came back but for zomg, but im really curious on what they're going to be doing. im really excited to see what they have in store, but i hope they dont change a lot
Yeah I know. It's gonna suck while it's down though D: That game is so much fun... You know Idk what the storyline is past GArden GReens is LOL XD
i kNOW i kind of regret not staying with the story though. the only thing i dont like is dms bc im level 10, and i always try to go to dms and level up but no one wants a level 10 who's never been emotion_8c
WELL s**t. I'll take you bro.

Wheezing Fatcat

Saiphz
local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
i sign

hell ya, what level are you? just last week i finally completed smeb, i've only been in dms once but it was with all my friends and we were just being stupid

Fashionable Nerd

local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess
Saiphz
local nativess

hell ya, what level are you? just last week i finally completed smeb, i've only been in dms once but it was with all my friends and we were just being stupid
I think max I'm at like... 11.4? Idk xD

Shy Sweetheart

-signs- emotion_yatta

Magic Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Witty Genius

24,740 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I sign!
I used to love ZOMG, but I can't lean on it anymore. It's not worth the time anymore, even though that it's what I love the most about gaia.

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

I'll Sign.

gloombot's Waifu

Sugary Kitten

Fashionable Nerd

Fashionable Nerd

evil demon 27's Princess

Distinct Lunatic

16,725 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Familiar Heckler

barredowl's Other Half

Timid Phantom

I sign!!

For me, the biggest issue with the inflation is that it comes entirely from the cash shop. If the gold-only users could catch up with the cash users, it wouldn't feel so crazy.

Fashionable Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces