Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Great idea! I enjoy working for achievements; I think it's a fun game. But it's absolutely pointless and the points are worthless. It would be great if we could exchange points for prizes, or if we got something for our efforts. Gave you a cookie. 3nodding

Believer

here's a cookie, I agree emotion_brofist

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
I was thinking about this idea a few days ago I am glad I am not the only one ^^ you get a cookie

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
This needs to happen. 3nodding *cookies*

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

Apocalyptic Visionary

I gave you a cookie even though I don't totally agree with you. It would be nice to have achievement points unlock something for alchemy. But if they don't, that doesn't bother me. As a gamer, I have a lot of trophies that don't do anything but sit there and show I achieved something. So really the points are already doing something. That said I don't mind them doing something else as well.

Enjoy your cookie. biggrin

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
There are some topics that I really do wish we could give more cookies to... this is totally one of them :

Bump anyways!
I like the unlocking idea better I mean we already have so many different things to spend stuff on. The treehouse sticker things, gold, cash. It would basically be another sticker thing. We dont need another nontraditional currency but being able to unlock things as you go along would really help to encourage site activity. You want that next fancy item well you better be there for the next holiday event. It really encourages people to participate

Sweet Wolf

16,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Ridley Starsmore
OR, here's a thought...an ability to claim certain prizes at certain point levels.
nah not that many players even do the events that give the achievements because of the either the lack of potential or the inability to spend money on cash cards for the cash card needed achievements as well as the fact it wouldnt be fair to the new comers however the idea of getting a reward for achieving an achievement sounds great. though i much prefer something else like something that leads to a better profile lets say you can get special stickers to put on your profile via each time you get an achievement biggrin

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
-gives cookie-

Devoted Lunatic

Completely agree with this

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Cookied. The achievements are useless and I feel no need to attempt to get them, if there were a reward for doing them however...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff