• Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
This is an awesome idea!

Aged Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sounds Interesting, I haven't really done much with that. I normally just happen to get points on something.

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
Genius! Finally something useful for our hours of MetaGaming and AchievementWhoring! io3oi

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
They need to do SOMETHING with them rather than "they'll be used for something later....as soon as we figure it out"

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I actually really like the idea of being able to buy certain alchemy components when you get a certain amount of achievement points, for a couple reasons:

1. It would actually reward the "hardcore" users like alchemy was SUPPOSED to do.
2. If the backwings recipe and ingredients were available through this, they would be obtainable for ALL users who were willing to put in the work, not just the users who managed to get millions of gold through either buying cash or playing the MP for years. Since backwings are established as alchemy prizes, I doubt they'll be a direct prize for getting a certain amount of achievement points, but we can still save the Sanctity of Backwings with something like this. heart

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

This would definitely motivate me to go after achievements with more effort. ; u;

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
This needs to happen! I do agree that level prizes would be better, but either way, this needs to happen. Consider this proposal achieved. People need this.

Tinadrieniel 's Husbando

Lazy Shapeshifter

Agreed
These points are useless if you can't get nothing from 'em

Suffolks's Senpai

I think this is definitely a good idea! I've seen it done on other sites and it's a nice little program that works. 4laugh

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm all for this. I have 6000 points sitting around doing nothing. I'd like to use them somehow.

Lonely Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Yes!!!
biggrin

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Survivor 150

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

/gives cookie

Fluffy Bunny

I like this idea. *cookie*

Wealthy Heckler

12,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
i like the prize thing. it will make people more active for one and all they do is sit there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff