Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like an update to the Inventory Arranger?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 2760 ]
Total Votes:[ 2760 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Backwoods Animal

18,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Flocksy
I just had almost this exact same idea! Being able to arrange from your main inventory page would be fantastic!

Could I suggest a lock/unlock button
Item moving would be locked by default, clicking unlock allows the user to drag and drop things around.
This would stop accidental dragging and rearranging when you want to click on an item to gift it, sellback, etc

I mentioned the exact same thing in another thread, this times a billion.
Literally cannot wait for an update to the invo arranger.

Alien Invader

By the time I realized I wanted an organized inventory mine was already too big. With how the current one works with the scroll--it is near impossible (or least horribly unpractical) to arrange larger inventories.
This is definitely getting cookied.

Beloved Perfectionist

12,550 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Partygoer 500
art by RAINBOW FLAVORED UNICORN
User Image

gaia_angelleft It would be nice if we could create our own custom inventory tabs, for example: "MCs", "EIs", "pets", etc.. gaia_angelright

Shirtless Gekko

Though I'm not so keen on just dragging and dropping into the categories (because I like my inventory itself to look organized as well, not just my customize), I'm still subscribing to this.

And as was mentioned on the first page, if they do this, I hope they keep larger inventories in mind.

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Yes!... but i will miss the old colorful organizer... ; _ ; sob everything turns so ungaia-y when they update T^T

Marixel's Waifu

Shirtless Lunatic

I just want to be able to click on Full Inventory and from THAT screen.. be able to just click and drag items to where I want them to be... I HATE that orginization list x.x

Beloved Seeker

25,215 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
At the very least they could change the header that comes up when you organize, personally makes me feel like come OCD freak. "The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory Arranger" I mean, could it be more obvious there needs to be an update !

A suggestion is to model the arranger after TekTek - this would take a long time and likely be a huge overhaul. There could be an option to sort by color - another by type (store bought, cash shop) - and another by price. Anyone else care to comment or add to the idea?

[/ sigh] I am stalking this thread. I have waited so long for this. It sends a wave of relief to see it is getting popular. Thank you so much Winter Hue !

Kaze-bear's Princess

Beloved Kitten

~gives a cookie~ ^w^>O

December Frost's Husbando

Shirtless Husband

NEED THIS.

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
⊰ Cookie for you 4laugh

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I have an inventory in the low thousands as well. Mainly what I would like to have is a few "default" organize-all buttons.

Like one that would organize by the date the item was released, or by type of item, or alphabetical, or by color.

This would make it a lot easier for me to organize them as I do (by type of item, then by increasing amount of "fabric", or by type of accessory [I'm a little OCD, I think.]) because I could click the "organize all" button to organize most of it, then just spend a few minutes on picky differences. 3nodding

Elder

This is the first idea/topic I searched for once I was made aware we could spend our cookies.

This is important, Gaia. Stop with the Facebook crap and various game updates that have NPCs spamming me notices I never asked for and work on something integral to the day to day activity of the site. We use our inventories every time we get an item from the market or a new EI evolves or an event... why, if it's such an important hub of activity which continues to grow each week, should we have to make a topic and vote in order to get you to consider updating it?

In my opinion, this should be priority one.

Dapper Dabbler

I am definitely all for editing the inventory arranger.

I have to organize all of my stuff, and the way that it is now, it takes forever.
It definitely needs more organization to it. I have to bunch all of my items together by type, and the way that it is now it just takes way too long to do that; having to drag something from the bottom to the top without pausing [because that stupid loading thing it does with every time an item is set down gets verryyy annoying] is an absolute pain.

Definitely giving a cookie.

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
featherfire520
I would love for a new inventory arranger, something easy to use and something that makes it easier for me to access my items where I want them and when I want them. The fact that the current one has been labeled REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY old by Gaia itself indicates that an update is due

no joke, not to mention that after three or four refreshes (something went wrong and the inventory reset itself) mine starts to go glitchy... as in random stuff getting moved around. very wt.
I would so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE not to have that prob any more.

Also, ty for the tip on moving multiple stuff. item by item is so freakin tedious. Though it would be nice if it indicated in there some where how to do so for the 'unnn dah' types like me who would never have even thought of it without someone drawing my attention to it.

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
cookie_pirate_sora506
[~. Prepare to cookied.... tomorrow.... Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes.
pirate .~]
[~. Cookied.
pirate .~]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out