Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like an update to the Inventory Arranger?

Yes. 1 100.0% [ 2760 ]
Total Votes:[ 2760 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 > >>

Wheezing Fatcat

I guess I used up my votes or something, but I definitely would vote for this.

Invisible Star

NerdyPuppy
It should also have a multi-item select, kind of like on your desktop where you highlight a cluster and can move it around as a group.

I'm voting for this.
I don't know if they ever made an announcement on this, but I discovered you can move multiple items. Just like my Windows, simply ctrl-click and shift-clicking allows me to select a group of items.

Still, even with this, the inventory arranger is in a desparate need of an overhaul. sweatdrop

Invisible Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
I will try to cookie this every day, it's something that should be updated.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
This proposal will get ALL MY COOKIES.

Shameless Lover

SinnySpid
NerdyPuppy
It should also have a multi-item select, kind of like on your desktop where you highlight a cluster and can move it around as a group.

I'm voting for this.
I don't know if they ever made an announcement on this, but I discovered you can move multiple items. Just like my Windows, simply ctrl-click and shift-clicking allows me to select a group of items.

Still, even with this, the inventory arranger is in a desparate need of an overhaul. sweatdrop
Oh sweet. I haven't looked at it for awhile. A simple click and drag would be nice, though~

Barton Bunny

11,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Yes, oh my freakin' balls. I'm going to end up sinking all of my cookies in to this topic. I think it's high time we get an update to the inventory arranger and your idea of a drag and drop version of the dressup page is exactly what I had in mind too. As it is, when I arrange my inventory, I have the inventory arranger open in one tab and my dressup page opened in the other so I can organize and coordinating aesthetically according to the dressup page.

In the end it's almost impossible to do when you have as many items as I do, and it's so freaking slow! emotion_eyebrow

Update the arranger, please? emotion_kirakira
Oh, this is a great idea. I, too, like to have everything in a certain order, but I can't tell you how many new items stay at the bottom of my inventory because moving them is a real hassle. It seems to take forever to move a new item to the top. And I only have around 900 items in my inventory and around 600 in my locker. Also agree with storing soulbound items in the locker. Personally I like to change out my inventory for the season. And the stuff I'm saving for alchemy that I would normally sell...I'd like to be able to put that somewhere separate. I don't think it shows up in crafting if it's in your locker.

Cookies!!!

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Yes, please. I've given two cookies and a vote on this proposal. I have fewer than six hundred items, and it's absolutely horrible to try and arrange anything to remotely resemble 'organization', so I can't begin to imagine what people with thousands of items have to go through. :c And yes, it does take forever to load sometimes. I mean, come on, it even SAYS it's REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD. A nice, simpler, drag-and-drop or something similar would benefit everybody, inventories large or small : D

Noble Explorer

16,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
  • Expert Skill 150
This gets my vote (and cookie). The current inventory system is clunky and kind of annoying to use.

What I'd love is the ability to just move stuff around without having to load a special arranger page at all. Just drag and drop right on the main page. Loading the locker would only be necessary for when you need to move something in or out of it. I have no idea if this is even possible technically. But it sure would be great...

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Some kind of automatic color arranger?

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*shoves a cookie in the slot*

I agree with this, every time I attempt to arrange mine I get so frustrated that I usually end up quitting half way though. Making changes/saving them load faster and more user friendly, I'd love to be able to organize by the hats/tops/bottoms ect tabs we have in our change avatar area. Also the bloody locker, that thing is so annoying all that scrolling >> update that too please.

Benevolent Lovergirl

13,950 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
i would like the option of arranging my items by price, like i do when i shop. i would also like more outfit slots

Sparkling Transmutator

Ticklish Toaster
Some kind of automatic color arranger?

That would take a lot of re-tagging I believe.
Many items contain more than one color... so that would require a lot of work.
Not that I wouldn't like that feature. I would love that option.

Oh god yes this. Doesn't it even say the really-really-old Inventory Arranger or something every time you go to use it? This would be so useful for the people who have thousands of items, cut lag, and just generally please the OCD when it comes to organizing stuff. QQ

I highly reccomend moving soulbound items and being able to multi-select.

5,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
It would be wonderful if it was larger. More like the view inventory page. Then you wouldn't have to either use the storage locker or scroll for what seems like forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff