Fancy flowery items. 0.20095044127631 20.1% [ 296 ]
Alchemy uses. 0.28309572301426 28.3% [ 417 ]
Total Votes:[ 1473 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 > >>

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Agreed! I'd like some new items or a new feature to use our flowers and trash with.
I've read many threads on this before and have heard really good suggestions.
A flower garden in the towns, new accessories, recycle bin where you turn garbage into items.
You'll get a cookie when I'm able to again.

Cosmic Waffles

Since it's alchemy, I want to make "potions" from the flowers - create elixirs for alchemy ingredient. With ink and paper, create a "vellum" so we can create random recipes via that too?

Rare

New items in the exchange would be nice, like they did with fishing.

Cookied.
The sad thing is that I'm still searching the forums for the thread I want to give cookies to, but the good thing, is that I got hooked on this one just long enough to like it. I'm cosplaying a character that wants to collect and sell flowers for crying out loud XD how am I supposed to do that if there is no one who wants them cause they have no good use?

So, more the the point... I'd like to see things like flower pots and flowers that can be used in houses. Giving people an option to decorate their home with flowers.
The clothing idea is also a good idea for flowers, or maybe even make perfume items or something. Yea yea, so we can't actually smell it, but seeing is believing, right?

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
That'd be cool if for the paper, we could get origami items or paper mache items...even if it means getting a little more paper. And for flowers, maybe hair pins or something... heart

Hallowed Phantom

Some more suggestions that I have yet to see in this thread:

-Baskets of flowers
-A flower stand
-Cheap-looking books/pamphlets/magazines (maybe make them look like those cheap penny dreadfuls of old)
-Flower fairy costumes
-Cheap paper/cardboard wings and halo
-"Box" costumes (wearable cardboard box, then "fancier" ones include a cardboard rocket ship, car, airplane, and bug costumes likes bees or ladybugs)
-Box helmets
-Paper masks
-Paper capes
-Mixed bouquets
-Flower bonnets/hats
-Childish drawings to hold or put behind your avatar
-Cereal boxes

Of course, any paper items can be dyed/choose color with inks

Dedicated Seeker

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I completely support this idea. I've always thought there could be more done with the flowers and paper. Clothes and accessories made from them to begin with.

mrgreen

Liberal Lunatic

Cookie given! I'm also posting so your idea gets bumped and therefore seen more! smile

Hallowed Phantom

Because I am in a creative mood, and want this thread to get more love:

-Cheap newspaper tents
-Box houses. These can range from cheap hobo boxes to cute cardboard castles
-Box blocks
-Coloring books (in the choice of KiKi, CoCo, Gwee, etc., on the covers)
-Box of crayons
-Cheap paper boats/airplanes, and fancier models of each that cost more paper
-Stack of newspapers a'la Newsies to stand beside your avatar, held tucked under your arm, or held out to be sold. EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT! GAIA ACTUALLY UPDATED THIS CURRENTLY USELESS FEATURE!
-Paper scenery like that cheap kindergarten item from the Perfect Tragedy RIG

Friendly Friend

7,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

I'm mad about the game item paths for the golden giftbox, because it screwed up the game item market like no tomorrow, but if they made new items for ALL game items, not just flowers, bugs, and trash, that'd be awesome too 3nodding They did it for fish, so why not.

Hallowed Phantom

Havoc_Kitten
I'm mad about the game item paths for the golden giftbox, because it screwed up the game item market like no tomorrow, but if they made new items for ALL game items, not just flowers, bugs, and trash, that'd be awesome too 3nodding They did it for fish, so why not.

Have to agree with this. Kind of ironic how the Worthless Black Giftbox (which was an April Fool's event item that contains the black face) is worth more than the others combined.
Completely agree and I'm glad someone else brought it up too.

It would be pretty cool to make clothes out of these papers and flowers, there's just endless possibilities of what these trash items can be used instead of being sent to 1) trash 2) dumpster dive and of course ultimately 1) Trash.

I can understand why Gaia hasn't even bothered to touch the trash items (They STILL haven't fixed the Daisy bouquet Glitch, and this has been going on for good 5 years now) because it probably won't be the most flashy Marketing pitch to new users nor does it critically help to retain old users.

BUT.

It's been good 5 years. It's time for new update on these good ol' items 3nodding /end rant

Hallowed Phantom

Alcardia
Completely agree and I'm glad someone else brought it up too.

It would be pretty cool to make clothes out of these papers and flowers, there's just endless possibilities of what these trash items can be used instead of being sent to 1) trash 2) dumpster dive and of course ultimately 1) Trash.

I can understand why Gaia hasn't even bothered to touch the trash items (They STILL haven't fixed the Daisy bouquet Glitch, and this has been going on for good 5 years now) because it probably won't be the most flashy Marketing pitch to new users nor does it critically help to retain old users.

BUT.

It's been good 5 years. It's time for new update on these good ol' items 3nodding /end rant

There was another glitch where the deluxe daffodil bouquets layer behind everything an avatar is wearing, including things like veils. I do not know if this is the same glitch; just that it is very frustrating.

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
User Image

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I used some of the suggestions and put them in a poll. I personally love the paper tux idea. I hope Gaia makes something out of these ideas so I can do something with the thousands of trash in my inventory.

User Image

Hallowed Phantom

I would suggest quoting my posts on the front page, along with Havoc_Kitten's suggestion to extend this to ALL game items, including the giftboxes. People seeing potential uses for the game items will be more likely to vote.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff