Welcome to Gaia! ::

If only you could take all of my cookies gonk

Beloved Lunatic

15,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Agreed. No doubt in my mind, especially since they're piling the expectations already by doing this here spring cleaning as well! xd

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star
        Might not relate to the spring cleaning, but I agree. Please bring more attention to zOMG! and it's development.

Profitable Businessman

i dont play zomg that much but i know lots do so i shall give a cookie for those who do care alot about zomg emotion_awesome

Feline Enchantress

CherryblueSky
Aldfridus
I was going to vote give cookies, until...

"The Gaia team would like to focus on fixing some unsolved technical issues on the site, and we need your help to figure out which bugs are bugging you the most."

Like the other peep at the first page pointed out.

However, the OP also stated in his post that having a more robust developer team for zOMG would allow many of the glitches and features in the game (broken quests, badges that have not been granted, invites, The Fountain Game, Goofball, etc.) to be addressed and fixed. I believe that this does make it relevant to idea behind this whole "spring cleaning" event and therefore warrants this proposal being supported.

Well, if one sees the purpose of this thread on that way...

Cookies, brace for impact.

Obsessive Cutesmasher

18,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
I support this thread and anyone want to know even a few other those glitches, cookie and check out this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/spring-cleaning-proposals-2011/fix-the-zomg-chat-option-glitches/t.74841907/

Gambino Medalist

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Yes yes yes yes. This needs to happen. Gaia is lacking in all it's games really. (I haven't been able to play MONSTER GALAXY in weeks because they haven't fixed a problem.)
A Flash Developer at zOMG would be excellent. So many things would be fixed emotion_kirakira

Anxious Friend

DO WANT crying

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
YES O___O

MOAR COOKIES D<

Gaia wanted zOMG for years, we must keep it going now we have it <3 It's the heart and soul of the community for so many Gaians.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
They actually do have a part-time flash dev named halzy or something like that I forgot. But yes, they need to hire more zOMG staff, so game isn't as glitchy.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Environmental Unity
MistressMinako
If we need an issue to focus on, how about fixing invite?

This needs to be fixed. gonk And with more resources,it could! 4laugh
D:< NEEDS MOAR DEVS

MORE DEVS FOR ZOMG o7

But seriously, there's no reason they couldn't spare a few people from the train wreck that is Alchemy to fix invite, since it seems to be a problem involving more then just zOMG.
I like this. heart

Barton Lionheart

YES

All of my cookies.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

39,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
CleoSombra
I cookied this so fast my head hurts.
same here, but im doin it for all the good ones for zomg (bet there are a few bad ones) -mew

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items