Welcome to Gaia! ::

wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama wahmbulance

Llama Dance Party!! 3nodding

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Being in college, it's hard to play the game as much as I would like to but I am aware of what's going on. I'm at least able sign on for a few minutes.

Wicked Wife

34,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Want to give all my cookies to this thread!!!

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
Still in second place... behind a proposal that has been called impossible in the past.

Hmmm. So essentially this is the top priority for gaians.
I've been off Gaia for awhile now, what with college and stuff. I do remember ZOMG, though, and it was a whole lot of fun! At least it was until I ran out of story. Monster Galaxy came close to recapturing that feeling of fun and adventure ZOMG had, but the massive amount of grind and constant plugs for purchasable items kinda sucked the fun out of it all.

I go to a Game Design college. I'm sure there's someone with talent as a Flash Developer lying around somewhere. And if not, I'm sure my teachers know some alumni that are. If I could find someone looking for a job like this, would it help ZOMG's chances any? They'd probably work cheap, provided they aren't alumni. Experience in the industry is worth LOADS to us.

Versatile Hunter

Cookie+
This is indeed, a great proposal.

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Can't believe this is still going strong.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Sands of Time Blow....

xD This is so far the only Proposal that's hit over 5,000 cookies. lol.

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
______________________☽ ⋆._. Run, wolf warrior, to ends eternal ...

Bump

... Run, run on, run on through the rain ....._..⋆ ★______________________

10,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Invisibility 100
It kind of irks me that housing is getting an update even though it's proposal hasn't gotten enough cookies to be considered yet and NONE of the proposals have officially been considered or approved yet. Especially when THIS proposal and one other have already gained the cookies to be considered...

It just stinks of Gaia asking the users what they want and then ignoring that and continuing with what they want to focus on... again.

(Note: I have no problem with housing being updated, I think it's a good idea even though I didn't cookie it... but Gaia created this Spring cleaning to give the users the ability to direct them towards the features that the users want worked on and Gaia has an obligation to play by the rules that they themselves set up.)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

If only I could add more cookies~
I am only on Gaia because of zOMG.
Monster Galaxy is in no way comparable to zOMG. It is just a cheap rip off of Pokemon where I can play by paying a one time fee of $35.
I have not spend even one cent on Monster Galaxy since the game play is redundant and tedious.

My friends and I are going to leave Gaia if zOMG is gone. confused

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
The #1 reason I come on gaia is to play on Zomg! If it's taken away, I'll stop coming completely!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. monster galaxy got TOTALLY boring to me

Desirable Cat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas