Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any minor subjects you think should be major, and vice versa?

Nope. 0.60441767068273 60.4% [ 301 ]
Yup. ( Please leave comment. ) 0.39558232931727 39.6% [ 197 ]
Total Votes:[ 498 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
~Black Petals~
Thought I would share a link to one of GGN's post regarding suggestions for updating guilds for those users still interested in the improvement of Gaia's guild system.

Well good to see they're at least going to do something. Too bad they're going not going to bring everyone's data over though. I can't possibly think of a way to drop users faster than that, lol.
Durithill the Black Blade
~Black Petals~
Thought I would share a link to one of GGN's post regarding suggestions for updating guilds for those users still interested in the improvement of Gaia's guild system.

Well good to see they're at least going to do something. Too bad they're going not going to bring everyone's data over though. I can't possibly think of a way to drop users faster than that, lol.

I couldn't agree more. Though, I can also see the benefit of starting a new.

For my guild, we are relatively new... It wouldn't be as difficult to assign active crew mates to help save the information from various subforums and posts and just repost them in the new system -- This would also give us a chance to improve our older versions.

Hopefully they will give us at least a week or two for notice so that crews and captains of active organizations can prepare for the "apocalypses of the new guild system" and onward to a new functional one!

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Black Petals~
~Black Petals~

For my guild, we are relatively new... It wouldn't be as difficult to assign active crew mates to help save the information from various subforums and posts and just repost them in the new system -- This would also give us a chance to improve our older versions.

Hopefully they will give us at least a week or two for notice so that crews and captains of active organizations can prepare for the "apocalypses of the new guild system" and onward to a new functional one!

Yeah, new guilds aren't going to have much of a problem. But like the RP guilds and such that have been running for the last eight years are going to be wicked pissed.
~Black Petals~
~Black Petals~

Yeah, new guilds aren't going to have much of a problem. But like the RP guilds and such that have been running for the last eight years are going to be wicked pissed.

True. Wonder if it would be plausible to have an archive option integrated into the newer system? Perhaps it can be similar to the memorial threads that Gaia has of past events. That way, a bit of reference to history can follow a guild over into the new format.

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
~Black Petals~
~Black Petals~
~Black Petals~

True. Wonder if it would be plausible to have an archive option integrated into the newer system? Perhaps it can be similar to the memorial threads that Gaia has of past events. That way, a bit of reference to history can follow a guild over into the new format.

Well in that thread you linked, the dev said they wouldn't do that because it would still have the formatting issue.

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Devoted Cleric

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I like idea of sorting threads and having sub forums. Like you could have main thread as information then sub threads contain all the need to know stuff for new members.

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Bump back up!

Dapper Gekko

14,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Gekko