Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any minor subjects you think should be major, and vice versa?

Nope. 0.59842519685039 59.8% [ 304 ]
Yup. ( Please leave comment. ) 0.40157480314961 40.2% [ 204 ]
Total Votes:[ 508 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 68 69 70 > >>

I agree to this completely. As a fellow guild captain, these points should thoroughly be looked into. With all guilds seemingly alike, these options would open up a plethora of creativity, and guild's should be just that. Creative. 3nodding

Romantic Humorist

I couldn't agree more with this! >_<
*Gives cookies*

Soggy Bits's Husbando

Shameless Streaker

10,450 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Yes please! I've actually avoided guilds because of the hassle they pose right now. However, most of the stuff that turns me off from guilds you have listed to improve so I don't really have anything else to add. *cookies*

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Back to the top with ye, thread!

Friendly Phantom

Shinsua

Could you add the issue of disappearing threads on the front page? Some more issues summarized here
"- main forum cannot exceed 25 pages
- bought sub forums glitch on page two about 50% of the time"

Sparkly Receiver

This thread. This threeeaad. -loves it and feeds it a cookie-

Friendly Phantom

-waves at DHS- x3 <3
Oh gosh, yes. Especially subscribing to guild threads. heart

Sparkly Receiver

-cuddles FFN-

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
What we really need, is to get all the separate threads with guild stuff and pool all our combined cookies into a thread like this with all the issues. If we get enough cookies, maybe Gaia will listen.

As it is now though, we're all split all over the place. Giving half our cookies to one thread, half to another, etc. Stand together, comrades!

Sparkly Receiver

This seems to be the most organized thread, so perhaps we should be linking every other thread here so they can just redirect.

Friendly Phantom

Durithill the Black Blade
What we really need, is to get all the separate threads with guild stuff and pool all our combined cookies into a thread like this with all the issues. If we get enough cookies, maybe Gaia will listen.

As it is now though, we're all split all over the place. Giving half our cookies to one thread, half to another, etc. Stand together, comrades!

Lol, we can only give one cookie max to a thread so it really doesn't cost that much. I think if we have multiple threads, this would give the guild issue more attention but the separate guild proposal threads should include a link of sister guild proposal threads so that all of them get attention and cookies ovo

Sparkly Receiver

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cookied.

I support almost every suggestion made in this proposal!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff