Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are there any minor subjects you think should be major, and vice versa?

Nope. 0.59842519685039 59.8% [ 304 ]
Yup. ( Please leave comment. ) 0.40157480314961 40.2% [ 204 ]
Total Votes:[ 508 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Right about here.

It's not an actual thread but a post with Panagrammic's thread, but still.

Dapper Businesswoman

Enhanced search engine. When searching for a member in the member list, we have to input the name exactly as is. If we could search by keywords it would make it easier. Using Shinsua as an example: I should be able to search the word "Shin" and still locate him.

Friendly Phantom

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
You know what we need? We need a banner to support our cause! Something we can put in our signatures, so that when we go around places we can gather more people!

I have this funny image in my head of Leon in completely rusted armor being like "I need cookies to fix myself up! gonk " or something, lol. I wish I had some kind of artistic talent..

Saint

Durithill the Black Blade

hmmmm O ^o ... [runs to photoshop]

Wheezing Gekko

M... Misu? Not too big now, remember. ^ ^;

Popular Prophet

11,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Marathon 300
-waits patiently for an icon to support the idea-

o3o

I really hope it's 200x40 so that it fits nice and snug with my other banner images. :)

Friendly Phantom

Lol, if someone hasn't made something by this weekend I'll go and whip up something >o>

Friendly Phantom

Wheezing Gekko

Hmmhmm... Knowing Misu, the icon she makes will likely be of a decent size. ^ ^;
Illumi, I'll work on a nice little 200x40 banner for you and anyone else who wants to use it, kay?

Friendly Phantom

Yay banners x3 <3
-will need to play around with my sig space more- >>;;

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Everything is coming together now!

Now, to move on to my homework. DX

Friendly Phantom

Yeah...I should work on slaying my calc homework

Wheezing Gekko

[ Durithill: } Go, get! No matter what, make sure this doesn't make you fall back on your school work! xP

[ FFN: } I'm just trying to figure out how exactly I want to do this. I can't even figure out a name... and junk... I suppose I'll post concepts of the signature when I get them done.

Friendly Phantom

Lol, best of luck to you! I really hope this goes through. I'm moving 400+ threads in my guild right now and logging them because threads like to disappear way too often in guilds, especially older ones. No one else should have to suffer from this later hopefully

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff