Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Grabber

bluecherry
Eternal Delerium
Omigosh, I'd throw a billion cookies at this.
This would be perfect for Gaians who are really into avatar-making. It would make a lot of Gaians happy knowing they worked harder with their creativity, especially for those who take part in the arenas.
There's only one problem I can think of though: I think that there maybe too much clutter in the menu of equipping, specifically in the shops or marketplace where we try the items on before we buy them.

I AM one of those people really into avatar making and it would be perfect for me. I'm still really disappointed about some surprising layering things which have killed my dreams from time to time. cat_emo

You can click one of the buttons under the preview to show just the item you are previewing on you avatar and nothing else. I'm unclear on how market preview would be hindered. Could you perhaps explain a little more?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh you wouldn't have to tell me *just looks at your avi* 4laugh Same here, its even more frustrating when you try to layer one item over the other and it completely cancels out the other item.

Oh I'm sorry! XD I meant multiple pose items (Lets say your typical evolving item). There will be a lot of submenus for each pose. I'm sure there must be a way it can be done, but there will be a lot of clicking.

Trash

I bet it'll be hell to program, but gaia loves us. even if it took a while, with enough votes, I think they'll do it. <3
One cookie for you, good (-scrolls up to check avatar's gender for appropriate word-) lady.
biggrin

titlegs's Other Half

Strawberry

Aweesssomeeeee

Codebreaking Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
Voted for this ^^

6,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
It has my vote

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

~♥

Yes yes yes yes.

If Tektek can do it there's no reason Gaia can't. ):

I would give all the cookies on the site to this if I could.

♥~

6,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
YEEESS! Cookie for this!

Thieving Lover

They don't stack on the threads here?

Weak.

{{ vote }}
Eternal Delerium
Oh you wouldn't have to tell me *just looks at your avi* 4laugh Same here, its even more frustrating when you try to layer one item over the other and it completely cancels out the other item.

Oh I'm sorry! XD I meant multiple pose items (Lets say your typical evolving item). There will be a lot of submenus for each pose. I'm sure there must be a way it can be done, but there will be a lot of clicking.

Hehe. Just last night when I made this outfit I went to try on a gentleman tie, figuring ties can be worn with regular necklaces, only to find out those ties are the exception to the rule and unequip necklaces. Foiled again! razz

Ah, true! That does sound like it could get messy with our current set up for preview of multi-pose items. Perhaps only make the customizable layering previewable by way of the inventory search? Or, depending on how the system of altering layering might be done, make it so a second menu pops up allowing you just to see options to move the current pose you clicked on rather than showing the options for all of the poses at once? If you want to move other items on your avatar to preview with the market place item, you could take care of all that in your dress up page and use the option to preview the item with how you have it set up on that page.

Godlike Angel

45,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Property of Angelic Orgasms...
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image gaia_angelleft I shall use a Cookie for this Cause, i Support and agree with you! Blessed Be & Bumpeh~!User Image ☁Å∩φε⌠™☁ gaia_angelright User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stealing violates the T.O.S.!
Shouyosei
I bet it'll be hell to program, but gaia loves us. even if it took a while, with enough votes, I think they'll do it. <3
One cookie for you, good (-scrolls up to check avatar's gender for appropriate word-) lady.
biggrin

Hehe. I hope so. I usually think so too. Some days though, I wonder if they don't every now and then like to see us squirm. razz (How many kittens stars needed to make an aurora kitten star? eek And a million gold just for a low chance each time? crying )

OG Smoker

User Image

*gives box of cookies* if there's one thing i want in spring clean up its this....

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is so funny. The other day while in towns with my sister, I talked about this very idea!

You have my vote! *gives cookie*

Spacey Strawberry

Well we'd just pick the pose we want from the item like normal, then beside our current avatars there would be a strip (or something similar) with just the icon of what we currently have "tried on", able to be dragged like what TekTek offers right now.

There's no reason it can't be done, and it needs to be done.
Yesyesyes please.
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas